“pretty good”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Good for: View, Bar Scene
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I live up the road from this establishment and have been there a few times. I like to ride my bike there as it is less than a mile away on a county road. The pizza is really good. The beer cold, and the wings are large. The service I had last night was by a 20 year old kid who tried really hard. But our salad took 35 minutes to come out, the pizza came out 5 minutes later, and our appetizer, the hot wings came out 5 minutes after that. I'm sure it wasn't the server's fault. The kitchen has changed their menu a couple of times, and I think they must have been having an off night. I will say that the beer is expensive, $4.75 for a pint of locally grown stuff. I understand the restaurant makes most of their money on alcohol, but that seemed a bit stiff. The pizza was really good, but a bit overcooked and darker than we normally have it. Since it is a local place we will continue to patronize it, but may have a drink or two before we go out to eat there. I will admit that the train shots are good and cheap at $2.00 every time the train goes by. I am guessing that the owners don't really like kids as there was not a kids menu available when we asked. We have 3 kids and eat out often with them.

1  Thank Steven S

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went there to hear Lisa Blue Trio on a Thursday night. Great music.
I had an Italian sub sandwich. It was so good.I would order it again.
It's fun to sit outside under the stars and listen to great music.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great service, great pizza--some of the best pizza I have ever tasted. We had a party of 12 and we were greeted at the door and seated immediately.

Place for crazy cousins to run around and no one seemed to mind.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Although the location and outdoor vista are OK you need to be very careful when ordering. The menu is deceptive. You order an item thinking it includes everything listed but in fact they are extra charges. We will not return.

1  Thank 907JohnA907
Reviewed 15 July 2013

If you want something away from the bustle of downtown, consider this. Really good pizza and wings, good service and easy to get in and out of..... Try the "search and rescue" margarita, but be sure to have a designated driver. It is huge, but a really good margarita. We took 9 people on a Sunday night, and we were all very happy. We would recommend this place!,

2  Thank Harletta