Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central
Residence Inn Durango(Durango)
Strater Hotel(Durango)
Durango Lodge(Durango)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe sporting news grillfake fireplaceattached restaurantthe shuttle drivernice propertyworkout roomfree shuttlethe hotel offersper nightwould highly recommend this hotelin townclean hotelstayed one nightdowntown areabed was comfortablethe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

New hotel but with an unfortunate haughty culture of superiority. Likely stems from the top down. Upon checking in we requested a balcony room
Only to learn no reservation changes were possible for any reason. Upon asking to visit with the manager to hopefully quickly resolve the minutiae situation we were advised that all managers were at an off site managers meeting leaving Brandi at the wheel of a new several million dollar property. Brandi indicated she would follow up. Never happened. Not one welcome to the Holiday Inn. Thanks for staying with us. Won't be back we wanted to give it a try as we are in Durango several times a month for business purposes.

There are to many other new hotels in Durango at a similar price point. Looking for a hotel in Durango ? Give the Doubletree a shot. They will welcome you with open arms every time. Warm cookies to boot , nice restaraunt . Everything you come to expect as a frequent traveler. Regretably they were booked the nights we needed. Not hard to see why.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Stan M,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Durango.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Had chance to stay a night in Durango, on points. Received room upgrade and breakfast without asking. Thank you Paige for treating me as a welcome guest of the IHG program.

Property is a year old so little things will start to crop up, still a very nice property with sports bar attached.

Breakfast served to order and properly cooked. Good job!

Bathroom well equipped with towels. Plenty of water to wash the day off and feel it.

Ac / heat system worked great and they are using the EU method in conservation, key card into slot to activate electrical use. Nice!

Very nice lobby as well. Highly recommend.

Room 313

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kenneth H
AGM_Holiday_Inn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

I am glad to hear paige was so accomadating to your needs. I will pass the message along on how much you appreciated her hospitality. We look forward to seeing you in the future and we aprreciate all the positive feedback you have left.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I am handicapped. The hotel was very handicapped accessible. The staff was very friendly and helpful!!! The restaurant was very clean and the food was awesome!!!! The view was beautiful and it's close to the shopping district. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!!! I plan on staying there again next summer when I visit Durango!!! Thanks for such great service!!!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
AGM_Holiday_Inn, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Durango Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Stacy R

Reading your review makes me feel happy. I am so glad that we were able to accommodate you. We strive for excellence and to hear we are "the best of the best" brings me great pleasure. I will show my staff this so they know their hard work is truly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after our drive from Denver and on our way to Mesa Verde. Is only a year old so is the newer updated version of Holiday Inn. Front staff was very nice and helped guide us to some great restaurants downtown. The Sporting News restaurant attached had a wonderful breakfast selection as well. Would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2014

PeteandRed

I am glad to hear that we were able to help you find some lovely places to eat as well as I am glad that you had a wonderful breakfast in our restaurant. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed while on business Dec 2013, and was very pleased to find a sparkling new hotel with great finishes, friendly staff and a restaurant and bar with a great bartender, competitive pricing and strong wifi. My room was spacious, had a very nice bathroom and very comfortable bed. I always judge a hotel on the condition of it's bathrooms, and the sparkling everything in this bathroom made it very easy to settle in for a comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Gnflannigan

I am glad that are rooms were clean to the point you felt easy settling in. I also am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience at both our restaurant and hotel. I will relay the message on to my staff that you appreciate their hospitality and we definitely look forward to seeing you again.