“Worth going to!”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

They have a great menu and are not real pricey. Had their potato crusted Salmon and deep fried spinach. It was excellent! The waiter was outstanding and very helpful with local information

1  Thank Patfra2

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We had a late lunch on the patio. The surrounding buildings were covered with lovely vines and the fountain provided a soothing backdrop. I bet it is magical at night as there were lots of twinkle lights. The linen table clothes and napkins added a feeling of elegance. Our server was excellent. She anticipated every need. The menu was interesting and the food delicious. It was a wonderful way to relax over a great meal.

1  Thank Pibrac
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went here based on TripAdvisor's #2 ranking and was extremely disappointed. The menu sounds amazing and the staff was very friendly, but the meal was an utter disaster.

I suppose ordering fish this far from the sea is not the best choice, but then again of it's on the menu then the restaurant should be hold accountable for it's quality yes?

Well, I ordered the Tuna Steak and my girlfriend ordered the Halibut. When the plates were set down we both had the same thought: this is pre-prepared. My tuna steak had the built in "grill marks" and was completely undercooked. It looked like sushi. Upon asking it to be heated up, they proceeded to make me an entire new dish: a tell-tale sign.

Lo and behold, the dish comes out looking EXACTLY the same in every way. Blatantly obvious it was simply pre-prepared and then reheated.

It's too bad because the service was great and the menu has the potential to be outstanding. To me though, any restaurant the stoops to reheating pre-prepared $20 entrees doesn't deserve the kind of praise this place seems to be receiving.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate at Ken and Sue's for a graduation dinner for the son of very dear friends recently. I expected the food would be good, but never imagined that the pasta dish I had would be one of the best things I have ever eaten.

The pasta was the house special, cannelloni stuffed with chorizo sausage, topped with micro greens. It was amazing. The restaurant was busy, our service was professional and efficient. We were never rushed as we lingered over dinner and dessert. I can not recommend a restaurant more highly, it was wonderful.

1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I ate at Ken & Sue's a couple times while in Durango and I found the service excellent but the food, although good was rather plain.

1  Thank GoldCoastFlyer