“A definite stop in Durango”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Franklin, Ohio
“A definite stop in Durango”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

During our almost 2 week vacation trip, my husband and I agree this has been the best dinner we've had so far. I had the pork chops and my husband the Sunday skirt steak special. We both felt the pork chops were the best - they were cooked to perfection and still so moist. I think what sets this restaurant apart is that their side dishes have a little imagination. The pork chops were served with braised red cabbage and smashed potatoes and the skirt steak with spinach, smashed potatoes and onion straws. And don't forget to order your lava cake with your dinner so it will be ready in time! We ended up spending less here than on most nice dinners and felt it was so much better than the rest. I would definitely go back to Ken & Sue's if in the area.

2 Thank Rhonda H

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Nice Evening Meal”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We enjoyed an evening meal here in late May 14: it was first rate. I had a steak, which was nicely done, and my wife had a generous and tasty meat loaf and a keynote dessert. All was delivered with enthusiasm and a generous welcome in pleasant surroundings. It is priced towards the higher end, but worth it for the quality of the experience. Recommended - book if you can, it gets busy.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank scliff68
Jupiter, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had an amazing dinner here. The staff was great, our waiter Seth was very knowledgeable about the menu and personable. We had the caprese salad as an appetizer and it was the best we ever had. Pistachio crusted grouper was amazing. Great place. Make a reservation, we tried to walk in twice without luck \

2 Thank jenngreco
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nice meal in the historic district”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very good lunch and excellent service. We were served delicious homemade bread and butter along with our beverages. My husband had the special -- chicken pot pie -- and when I tasted it, I was sorry I didn't order it also. It was wonderful!

1 Thank Alethea G
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great Food; Great Service”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

If you are looking for a nice restaurant with a food selection that has something for everyone, make your reservation now. The bistro feel is inviting and unpretentious. The waitstaff are knowledgeable about both the food and the wine selections. Whether you order meat or fish, you can't go wrong.

1 Thank AnonReviewers