“Great neighborhood atmosphere!”

Durango Brewing Company
Ranked #72 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 July 2014

DBC is north of town, away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, and just a short drive up the main street. We came for the beer and we were not disappointed at all! Each Thursday, they unveil a small craft brew. This week was the cramsicle ale. It was fabulous! Afterward, I had the blueberry wheat. It, too, was tasty. My husband chose the golden ale and loved it. The food was good. I had the Animas burger- cream cheese and banana peppers on top. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had! Truly unique! Hubby chose the French dip, he reported that it was good. The night we were there the was only one waitress. She did a great job attending to everyone, as it was fairly busy. Bought a six pack of blueberry wheat to take home! We'll be back for more!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and caught a glimpse of the USA Belgium game at DBC and had such a good time. The place is really cool, looking like you are in an old train car. We ate the miner burger, which was fabulous!, and got he pub chips. The pub chips are unbelievable. Freshly sliced potatoes with the most delicious seasoning. When we got the bill I was shocked at a how cheap it was. We had 4 different and really good beers, and a burger for 20$! It happened to be "pint night" even though it was a Tuesday afternoon so there beers were 2$ or 3$. The staff was really
Friendly as well. I would
Highly reccomed this spot even if only for a beer.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We love their beer and the food was very good. Atmosphere was perfect for the occasion. Can't wait until we can visit again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great beer; nothing else needs to be said, but TripAdvisor makes me add this.... so to please them, you get all these extra charactors to get to 50

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Love love love the beer. Parking is hard, so take the free trolly building small, sit at the bar if you can you will get faster service. The food is good but a little expensive. Blueberry seasonal, dark and amber are a must have the wheat is good. Restrooms could use some attention. Overall. Good place to get some great beer.