“Won't be disappointed!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
United States
“Won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a newer hotel with awesome staff. From the general manager to housekeeping, they know what hospitality is. The property is right of the highway for easy access. I was on the first floor facing the road and didn't hear any road noise from my room. The breakfast is good, the internet fast and the soda machines are the coolest things I've ever seen. I've stayed in every Hilton property in Durango and this one will always be my first choice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Rio Rancho, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much! We highly recommend this hotel. The minute you walk in you know this will be a great stay experience. Beautiful decor, friendly staff, clean rooms, furnishings up to date, comfortable bed! Everything you expect being away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Pocatello, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I had never stayed at one of these suites before. I absolutely loved it. The rooms were clean and odor free. I felt comfortable walking barefoot and slept easily. Everyone was super nice and the breakfast was HOT and DELICIOUS! Overall I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We felt welcome from the moment we walked in the door to check in. Great food, VERY friendly and helpful staff and excellent rooms and facilities. This was our first trip to Durango and we really appreciate the hotel staff making it a wonderful and relaxing trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Pagosa Springs
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went with friends to celebrate my husbands Birthday. Had wonderful adjoining suites. Everything was perfect. The shuttle took us to the restaurant and picked is up in a very timely fashion. First class hotel at affordable prices. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Denver
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Wow, great place ! This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites and I am hooked. I drove to Durango from Denver for business and booked my hotel here. It was easy to find even at night when I arrived and because I had already reserved online the check-in took maybe 2 minutes tops. No problem.

The hotel grounds are quite nice and it feels like a small resort. I didn't make it in time for the dinner which they apparently also serve guests included in their room fare, but the hot breakfast was great. Standard, but no complaints there at all.

The best part of course was the room which felt very new (or recently renovated); like the rest of the hotel, with all the space I could want and the comforts of home. It was nicer than most one-bedroom apartments I have been in, and about as spacious. Everything clean and a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size fridge and stovetop so I can have it my way. That's what I'm talking about.

I didn't try the pool but the fitness gym was quite nice and above average. My only gripe is that the bathtub in the room was nothing special (though not really bad either). Too bad I didn't stay longer but rest assured I will be on the lookout for more homewood suites for my business travel; thanks Homewood Suites Durango for setting the bar high.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Having previously lived in Durango, I can say that this is the best, first-class service hotel in Durango. Kurt and the rest are wonderful!!! They went out of their way to make our Stay pleasant, and even help this load up our vehicle at the end!!!! Superior!!!

• Stayed February 2014