“Best Fast Casual MX I've had!”
Review of Zia Taqueria

Zia Taqueria
Ranked #40 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We believe in simple, tasteful, authentic food with an atmosphere and price that feels good, warms the soul, and reminds you that some of the better things in life are quite simple.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Tried to go somewhere else downtown, but it was crazy busy and as a lone biz traveler, I just wanted to getterdun. and I am SO glad I ended up here. This is a locally owned non-chain kinda modeled after the homogenized "big players" only with fresh-fresh ingredients. Found Zia across street from hotel after driving around town looking for something that wasn't over stuffed with people and wait times. I had the traditional rice and bean bowl with fresh grilled (in front of me) wahoo. The flavor, the portion, service and value were outstanding! Next time I am in Durango I will definitely return to try something else! You should too!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great ceviche tacos! They always have great food, but eh specials are unique and always fresh.
I like the south one the best, mainly because the parking is easier.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

One of the surprises on our trip. The food was excellent, fresh and delicious. Didn't realize until we got back that there were two locations, and the one we didn't go to was right across the street from our hotel

Reviewed 2 July 2014

For anyone who likes Chipotle or Qdoba you really need to try this place. there are several portion sizes not the standard 13" tortilla only. Each of the meats comes in at least 3 different ways not the usual grilled chicken. You have a choice of 3 types of beans and unlike those other places they serve margaritas too!!! The kids are still talking about their meals here 3 days later....

1  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 17 June 2014

You cannot go wrong with Zia. I live in Durango and eat at Zia at least once a week. When friends and family come visit, we go to Zia.