“Wonderful Surprise! A got to go back place for me!”
Review of China Cafe

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful Surprise! A got to go back place for me!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

It is off-season for this tourist destination. I arrived in town, famished, at 8:00pm. Had driven by China Café on way to hotel. Found their menu and phone number quickly on line so I checked what time they closed. They close doors at 9:00 pm and it as slow night. Service was very fast and polite! Had no problem getting served and eating casually. The Chicken Lovers dinner was the best! Very fresh and flavorful Sweet Sour on one side of plate,, very crunchy veggies and great and spicy/ hot Kung Pao on other side ! Like getting two lunch special portions all on one plate for dinner! Also ordered a cup of Hot Sour soup! It was also great! Very tasty! I travel for business and eat at restaurants a lot! I have just found another "Got to go To" place while here in Durango Colo!

• Visited April 2014