All reviewswaffle makerone night stayan older propertybagelsstay there againroom was clean and comfortablethe riverpets
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed here several nights in July. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was basic, but fine. The location was very good for me, coming and going from a long backpacking trip. There is a large grocery story within a block, and a nice laundromat right next door. There is also a bike rental shop a few blocks away, and from there it is easy access to the beautiful paved trail along the river into downtown. Also, the free shuttle has a stop right outside the motel.
I thought that the staff here was really excellent. They all went out of their way to help solve problems and make my stay as nice as possible. And their knowledge and advice was always accurate - about the shuttle, restaurants, taxis, campgrounds, etc. I think this motel is an excellent value, and it is especially good if you are going off or returning from excursions like I did.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Travelodge is in desperate need of refurbishment but for a basic place to rest your head at the end of the day this will do the trick. The beds are quite comfortable and the location is good. Breakfast is very plain overall my stay was good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 22Elizabeth
Reviewed 23 July 2014

So, for a Travelodge this is a good one. The location is good, it was clean & the staff was friendly. We were with a group & they were accommodating. Breakfast of basics was included, but nothing special or memorable….

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2014

OK This is a Travelodge. Better than most but not a lot of frills, clean, safe and comfortable. What makes this on better that the other Travelodges out there are the people, and Leroy specifically. We had a group staying there and we had a breakdown. Leroy went way above and beyond to help out so the trip was not ruined. That extra mile means a lot and makes this someplace I'd recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the main road.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am a budget traveler so when I made reservation it was all about $$. What I have found makes this the best deal around. First I read on TripAdvisor to request a room on backside of lodge near river. Very quiet. So I called Emily (yes she is as wonderful as the reviews said) and requested said location. Done..she says. I get in...the staff (apologize I forgot gentleman's name) is amazing, friendly, helpful and I have hadless service from 4 star hotels. The room is a single King...but wonderful mattress, pillows, poster bed, with modern covers. Desk, extra chair, frig, micro, coffee pot...wonderful quality towels. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is because it is an older property and the outside reflects that. Yep this is a true gem.

Room Tip: Request river facing (can't see river, but can hear it and the trees leaves rustling out your window are tranquil.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo