Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
PricelineUS$98
HamptonUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
1,261 results
All reviews cookies room was clean nice hotel complimentary breakfast hotel is located would stay here again indoor pool downtown inns bedding mountains refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Great hotel, very clean, friendly staff. several places to eat. We were upgraded to a King room at no charge. Desk staff were helpful on local attractions and places to eat. We would stay here again, free breakfast

Room tip: upper floors are quieter
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Surround yourself with comfort, cleanliness and cheerfull people at the Hampton, Inn in Durango, CO. Helpfull people serving happy guests. This is a quiet location on the North end of Durango on the west side of Main St; a convenient location with the trolley stop if front of Inn.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Staff was helpful & friendly, I asked for a room on an upper floor in the back so the street noise would be zero (so I could sleep) and they obligingly did it in a flash! My bed & pillows were very comfy, the free breakfast was perfect for me, simple with many choices, I would stay here again!

Room tip: 332 was very quiet!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Although the hotel is a few miles North from Downtown, there is a trolley that runs on a regular basis as well as a late night one on the weekends so one can get to and fro easily and not have to drive or park downtown. The fare is cheap too. Go to the Durango Transit Web Site for the routes schedule and fares. The hotel is cozy but what makes the place is the great front desk staff. I would recommend this place. There are also several great local restaurants within walking distance too.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Staff was kinda and Room was was satisfying. I took some time and enjoyed the indoor pool. Left early the morning back on the road so I can't say to much but my stay was satisfying. The location was nice and convenient by a good local pizza place I stopped by.

Date of stay: April 2017