Comfort Inn and Suites Durango
US$184
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$155
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$187
BestWestern.com
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
BestWestern.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$210
Doubletree.com
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$153
QualityInn
US$177
US$167
US$274
General Palmer Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
US$220
Travelocity
US$230
US$208
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskwaffleschoice hotelsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areabusiness centerhot breakfastindoor poolwould stay here againfirst floorexcellent breakfastking suitein towntrain ridefree breakfasta great place to stay
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel Friday and Saturday night. We were there for our daughters college graduation, along with many other guests I might add as the hotel was very busy. First of all in all fairness the hotel room was average, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was ample, but still unprepared for the busy summer season as they kept running out of coffee, juices, waffle batter, etc. There was not enough room for seating for everyone in the morning. The swimming pool was not monitored so there were tons of kids jumping, splashing and running, even running in and out of the sauna. Probably not the responsibility if the hotel though.

After our stay and when we arrived in Phoenix we realized we left (3) three items in the closet in our room. We called an immediately the front desk person, Kate or Kristen, went to the room to check the clots was well as check housekeeping. Nothing. We called again the next day because they said that sometimes not all items get logged in if they are short staffed, again, nothing. I asked to speak to the GM. This is where my problem lies. He basically told me that he can not verify that we indeed left anything in the room and that they didn't find anything so I must be making it up because they do background checks on their maids and thy don't steal. Basically told me that it's problem and my own fault. Granted, it is my fault that I left the items in the closet, I also trust that any items of value and sentiment found by housekeeping would be returned in good faith to the owners. Unless they didn't clean the closet and they were taken by the next guest, which is also another possibility. The bottom line is the GM has a lot to learn about customer service and communication. I will never stay at this hotel again, nor will I recommend it to any of my friends simply for the fact that the customer service leadership is sorely lacking. Again, like a post or two before me Kristen would be better suited for GM than the current GM as she definitely knows how to talk with people. I have to write off our items as gone.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank GolovinGirl
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We have stayed at many Choice Hotels but this was a nice treat. Room was very comfortable and the breakfast was the best by far. Staff was friendly. We would stay here again if in the area. Hope you enjoy it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This is a great place to stay. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. Staff is very helpful and checking in and out was easy. The breakfast bar is well stocked for the whole breakfast time, with a lot of variety. The scrambled eggs, biscuits with gravy and sausage or bacon are kept nice and hot.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Debra H
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We spent 4 days at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Durango,CO and found it to be a wonderful experience. The room was nice, the house keeping services were excellent and the location was perfect. We were near the pool and found the noise level quite acceptable, actually didn't even hear anyone at the pool until we were out in the hall way.
The AM breakfast was well stocked and hot and hot coffee was always available. We used this location for exploring Durango, Silverton,Telluride and Cortez, Colorado. It was a convenient location for our travels. I was really pleased with how the Comfort Inn housekeeping staff took care of our room and worked with all our own stuff being in the way. It was a great stay and a wonderful hotel experience for our 25 Wedding Anniversary Weekend. Thanks Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BudgetTravelerMR2
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have been staying at this Hotel off and on for over 12 years. The Staff has always been friendly and helpful. I'm always welcomed back as one of their valued guests, even if I haven't been there for 6 months. Perhaps what I'm most impressed with is how many times they have remodeled and updated the property over the past 12 years. They reinvest into the property on a regular basis and the new Breakfast area decor as well as the new Sauna are very nice upgrades.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business