“Oh, My, God, the food was so good!”

Diamond Belle Saloon
Ranked #1 of 7 Nightlife in Durango
Colorado Springs, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Oh, My, God, the food was so good!”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

OMG, the food was so good here. We each had a hamburger and oh, did it melt in your mouth! I would highly recommend anyone to eat here, plus, the atmosphere was so cool!

Visited October 2012

Chicago, Illinois
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“See the gunfight”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

The kids will love it! I seen a smile on everyones face. The place packs up at gunfight time, but the folks working there were very nice people. We only stopped in for a couple of cold ones so I cant comment on the food, but the atmosphere was old west with music and costumed waitstaff. Go take a look at the hotel lobby-it's part of the Strater. Good photo ops.

Visited August 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Doesn't disappoint”
Reviewed 7 April 2012 via mobile

We've been here several times and it's always friendly with great drinks and decent food. We were there on Friday night and the place was full but service was still very good.

1 Thank bestatthebeach
Sarasota, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So much fun and SO reasonable!”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Our family had the best time here and very tasty, reasonable food. We pulled in at 6:30 after a long day at Mesa Verde and they managed to get us in for the 7pm gunfight. We all got a kick out of that and the saloon girl costumes and atmosphere. To top it off, dinner for 3 kids and 4 adults (including beer) was $75--I didn't know that was even possible!!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank srqbaby
Albuquerque, New Mexico
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Good beers and atmosphere”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We had always wanted to try the Diamond Belle so on our last trip we stopped in for dinner. We both really liked the old saloon style of the place and I really liked the hot saloon girls that were waiting tables for us. I enjoyed a few new local beers there and the entertainment. As far as the food goes we were actually disappointed in what we got. I ordered the buffalo burger and to be totally honest I have had better and bigger burgers from Burger King! Not the best place in town to eat but a great place to stop for good drinks and entertainment. Also as you leave the saloon walk thru the Strater hotel, it is very nice.

Visited June 2011