“You'll never leave hungry...”
Review of Gourmet China

Gourmet China
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Eagle
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: 970.328.0866
Eagle, Colorado
“You'll never leave hungry...”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was the first Chinese restaurant we tried when we moved to Eagle after vacationing this area for years, and it was a surprise to find some good food at a reasonable price for this small town.
A good variety of dishes and some good specials for ordering for more than 2 people.
Everything comes in a large quantity so make sure to come hungry or be ready to take home some extra.
Atmosphere is cute, and it is kid friendly.
No outside seating since it is in a small strip center. Easy to get to if traveling down I-70 in either direction.

• Visited July 2014

Molina
“Excellent for the amount of food you get. ”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We homeschool, so when my husband works out of town in Eagle, we like to eat here because of the amount of food we get. Tastes good. Huge portions. Great value for our large family!

Eagle, CO
“Decent American Chinese food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A good deal for the money in a small town with not a lot of food variety. Quantity of food served is better than other Asian restaurants in the valley.

Visited December 2013
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Ok”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Where looking forward to having a Chinese whilst on holiday (yes we are British). Pleasant, prompt service, massive menu choice. Ordered one meal to share first (can not understand why the American Chinese restaurants do not have plate warmers on the table to keep food warm!), had the chicken with almonds. It was ok, had the potential of being much better and tastier, the problem was ....it was huge.... Unfortunately could not get to try a second dish. Would go back to try something different.

Visited February 2014
“Won't be back”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

It was my first time dining in at this restaurant. Typically I order to go, hot and sour soup and Kung pao chicken. It's affordable and their portions are gigantic and typically the food is pretty good. This visit, I ordered my usual soup, which was good as always. I ordered the crab wontons, which had barely any crab or cream cheese. They were dry and over cooked. My main entree was shrimp lo mein. The server came out with a huge plate piled high with bland, greasy noodles, a few pieces of withered green onion and about 5 shrimp. 3 bites in, I bit down on something way too crunchy to be food. That was the end of the lo mein for me. Even though I was the only table he had, my server never said more than 5 words to me and never checked to see if my food was ok. Poor service + poor food quality = won't go back.

1 Thank Sabhrowe