“Close and Convienient”

Cuisines: Fast food
Description: 970.328.2900
Description: 970.328.2900
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Walking distance from Eagle Lodge and Suites, open late and joined with the convienient store. Right off the exit for Eagle, colorado

Reviewed 14 June 2012

I don't know where the negative reviews of this Subway come from. I was served promptly. The staff was polite and took care of me very quickly. The food was consistant with my other visits to the chain.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

This place is so bad it turned me off all Subways. Staff poorly trained, food quality is bad especially their version of breakfast!

2  Thank okbb
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We are long-term customers of Subway and know that what we get at a Subway will be fresh and tasty. We were not disappointed with the Avon Subway - quick service and good food.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Subway is always great for cheap eats. Within walking distance as long as it is not too cold.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!