“Great for fast food restaurant”
Review of Wendy's

Cuisines: Fast food
Description: 970.328.5062
Description: 970.328.5062
Reviewed 11 February 2014

The service was great, can not remember the name of the attendant, but he was great, friendly, and very knowledgeable of the area. The new salads which are tested there before going to other restaurants to other areas, were excellent.
We all had salads, and they were very tasteful and healthy. It was just a behind our hotel, at a walking distance. I would highly recommend this Wendy's to everybody visiting Eagle/Vail Colorado.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

The lady who took our order was very friendly and apologetic...which is the only reason for 3 stars instead of 2. Omitted two sandwiches and had to go back to window and retrieve. My husband 's burger wasn't even the one he ordered. I ordered a home style chicken sandwich and got a spicy instead :(

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Chicken in my asiago definitely passed expiration date or not stored properly. So it was like a real junk food.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

This is a typical Wendy's, not that that is a bad thing. You know what you will be getting before you get there. Service is fast and friendly. The area is always clean, inside and out.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We ate there twice and both times we weren't disappointed at all. The 1st night I forgot to upgrade my fries to chili cheese fries and the cashier did it at no cost. The 2nd night, the same cashier was working and he remembered us. The food was hot, the drinks were cold, and it was a short walk across the parking lot to the hotel.