“Itailan Menu With Superb Vegetarian Choices!”
Review of Pastatively

Pastatively
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Eagle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I come back here at least once a year and never am disappointed. This time, the new Spinach and Artichoke Ravioli was a stunner! As always, the roasted garlic, olives, hummus and fresh bread is a great way to get ready for your entrée. Back to the entrée...the carmelized onions and special mushroom sauce made this dish a super flavorful experience. They had a veggie gnocchi on the menu as an entree but I did not try it. The wine list is also very eclectic with a lot of small offerings from Italy. I had the Aries Montepulciano and it was very good. For atmosphere, you feel like you are in a small Italian restaurant in Florence or Riomagiorre, but with locals from Colorado! If you are visiting in the Vail Valley, the trip to Eagle will be worth your while!

1  Thank Daniel S
There are newer reviews for Pastatively

Reviewed 9 June 2014

You walk inside and it's like you're in an Italian restaurant in New York City. Great ambience, great service, and awesome food.

I had the veal - it was perfect.

My wife had the spaghetti with meatballs - it was superb.

And their beer ninja got me the perfect beer.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I love the eggplant parmesean and mussels. Don't forget to try Dave's eggrolls!
Lasagne and saltambuco also great. Save room for dessert they may have pineapple upside down cake. Very friendly staff and great service.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Pastatively is a truly fun place, with a warm, friendly atmosphere and excellent food. The owners, Roberto and Dave, are very outgoing, and they know how to make everyone feel welcome.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We dined here a couple years ago for my birthday. The food was not as good as we had been led to believe. We gave it another chance last week & decided we will not be going back. I was going to give it 3 stars, but found THREE HAIRS in our food from the take home box. NOT COOL!!