“nice little coffee shop”
Review of Yeti's Grind

Yeti's Grind
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Eagle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Stopped in this little shop after a recommendation by a nurse at Vail Hospital. This shop is located a bit west of the Lions Head Gondola. Nicely located by the ice rink for some entertainment. Had a wonderful conversation with the staff and the coffee was good. Dont forget a day old for a better deal.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I really wish the owner (female) and additional staff weren't so rude because I would love to love this place. Great decor, ambiance, location, and coffee but they are so snobby there I'll go somewhere else. They act like you should be grateful that they are serving you. I'll take a place that's not so swank in exchange for staff (and owners) that are nice. And let me mention, that I live two miles from this place and have given it several chances to improve my impression.

1  Thank khill1977
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Just stop in because of the name on our way to the Glenwood Canyon (must see itself). This is the kind of coffee shop I wish I had in my town. Busy with people having meetings, just talking to friends and those sitting alone enjoying their coffee. I just like brewed coffee, it was excellent. My wife had hot chocolate, she said it was better than that national chain. Don't be afraid to break away from the norm and stop here. May even run into their shop @ Vail when we ski their tomorrow.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Love this little coffee shop in Eagle. It has a nice staff, great atmosphere, and good prices. I love supporting shops like this!

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Stop in here most mornings to get my coffee and start the day. Can not go wrong with Yeti's! Their staff is always friendly and makes the coffee fast!