“I'll miss this one!”

Yummy Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Yummy Cafe Serves full Breakfast and Lunch with great variety of Dishes, starting from Breakfast Sandwiches and Crepes for Breakfast to Lunch Paninis, Salads and Pasta. Yummy Cafe is a Full Service Restaurant with an Exceptional Menu, Friendly Service and Great Food . Stop by and Check it Out!
Eagle, Colorado
“I'll miss this one!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Another victim of a small town?? Unfortunately this restaurant also closed this winter. They had great breakfast, lunches and dinners.. Very sad to see it go..

Eagle, Colorado
“Favorite Place in Town”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Yummy Cafe brings a contemporary vibe to Eagle. The atmosphere is so unique and bright! The menu is diverse and everything is delicious and amazing. Service is always wonderful as well. I recommend their paninis for lunch especially! I'd go to stop by for lunch or for a great dinner. Fantastic experience for any occasion.

• Visited November 2013
Avon, Colorado
“Went for breakfast”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My girlfriend and I were on our way to Sylvan Lake when we spotted this little place on the corner of Chambers in Eagle,Co. Very small place with a few tables and back wall for seating. Menu is bigger than the place...breakfast, lunch and dinner.

We had breakfast at Yummy Cafe on a Saturday morning. pretty quick service, place is very clean. I had the American breakfast : 2 eggs medium, bacon, cajun potatoes and wheat toast. Tasted very good! potatoes were very good. My girlfriend kept stealing mine. She had the breakfast sandwich on a bagel: egg-medium, bacon and american cheese. I had a bite and it was very good. The prices here were really good...$13.44 before tip. Service was good. I want to come back and try dinner.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love it -always good ..went for dinner the 1st time a few days ago ! Super good ! Super fresh & good !!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have taken to go a few times but went for dinner the other night and very surprised .
Food was great -fresh -good portions & wine !

• Visited September 2013
Vail
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Good Food”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We've been here a few times now. The menu is creative with things you'd expect and some things you would not expect, but would love to try. Everything we've had here so far is delicious; fish tacos, portabello mushroom sandwhich, salads. The prices are very reasonable. Try it, you'll like it!

Visited September 2013