“Quick service”

Cuisines: American
Eagle, Colorado, United States
“Quick service”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was so surprised by how quickly they can make a delicious cheesesteak! Not to mention the service was awesome all of the employees were really helpful. We even got free samples!

Visited February 2014

Edwards, Colorado
“Fast!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I've been going to this place once every week or so for a few months. Friendly staff, extremely fast service and the best cheesesteaks I've had outside of philly.

Longmont, Colorado
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Was looking for something local during a recent business trip to Eagle and came across this place. Connected to a gas station (but still a separate building), it may not seem like much, but this place has some amazing food. It is fixed fresh right after you order it and comes out piping hot. I had the cheesesteak and I got a chicken cheesesteak to go. Both were fantastic! Really fresh and great. Any time I am back in Eagle, I know where I am going for lunch. It's quick, good, and relatively inexpensive. I will definitely be back.

“Cheesesteak YUM!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Stopped in as a recommendation from a guy while snowboarding in Vail. I LOVE cheesesteak and after trying my first real Philly cheesesteaks in Philadelphia a couple years ago, I wanted to see if these guys were up to all the hype. Turns out the owners are from PA and the bread (Amoroso) is shipped in from Philadelphia! I've always believed that a good sandwich is very dependent on the bread - it's gotta be good!

I had my cheesesteak with goat cheese, mushrooms, onions and added the peppers per staff suggestion. My guy had his with cheese whiz and all the fixings. I hear this is traditional? They were DELICIOUS! There was so much meat that we had to use forks to finish off what fell off the sandwich.

It's a small place attached to the Sinclar in Eagle but don't let that fool you. The staff was super friendly and the pride they had for their product showed. Looking forward to their breakfast burritos before a summer hike. We will be back!

1 Thank JazzyFromDenver