Comfort Inn Vail Valley
US$118
US$114
US$100
Eagle River Lodge(Eagle)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$94
Priceline
US$216
US$184
AscendHotels
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch(Beaver Creek)(Great Value!)
US$385
  • Pool
US$197
Westin.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvail valleyscrambled eggsstay there againnice stopdesk staffsausage linksfamily stayed herekeep coming backlong journeygrocery storeconvenient locationno reservationrooms are cleannever experienced suchfantastic staynext morningroom was large
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The hotel is family owned and is very friendly and accomodating. I have stayed here about once a year. Each time it is like staying with family.
The rooms are clean and quiet. The refrigerator and microwave are a nice addition. The television is large with many channels (sorry didn't count). Wireless internet access is good, clocked at 14Mb.
The hotel has a hot breakfast every morning. Eggs and sausage, waffles, danishes, muffins, toast, cereals and yogurt. There is a swimming pool and jacuzzi, although I'm not a swimmer, but the pool looks rather large. There is a business "center" with a computer and printer.
I've enjoyed every stay here. No, it is not the Ritz but I'm not paying for the Ritz. I'm paying for a comfortable, clean, safe place to sleep after my days activities are done.

Room Tip: I've stayed on both ends and on floors 1 and 2 all about the same. If you are looking for convenience to the front door, first floor north end.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I was passing thru Eagle and decided to stay at the Comfort Inn. What a great place to stay. Very, very clean and quiet. They serve "real" eggs for breakfast (which is hard to find now a day unless your at a restaurant) Staff was helpful. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Rolled in late from a long day and was greeted by the nicest people I have met in CO! Our room was immaculately clean and suuuuper nice! They have a really nice indoor pool we didn't have time to use:( I was shocked at the breakfast they serve in the morning!! Delish!!! Talking with someone that worked there, they pointed out some great fishing spots along the river that made our trip even better!
Thank you Comfort Inn Vail Valley!!! Hope to come thru again soon!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Everything that we needed, quiet, clean, close to the airport and really great Internet. Out before b'fast, so can't speak to that. Front desk folks were happy to see us, even at 11:30 at night, which was a nice surprise!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stay here at least once a month in the summer as I work in the golf industry and my travel takes me to Eagle, Colorado. Eagle is about 30 minutes west of Vail so it is easy access. The owners are great people and go out of their way to make your stay relaxing. Rates are reasonable and the rooms are always clean. I have never had any problems with this property. There is a supermarket and a great Italian restaurant within a 5 minute walk.

Room Tip: If you really want quiet, ask for a room on the mountain (back) side as the traffic on I-70 can be a little loud.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business