“Amazing food and amazing service!!♡♡”

Henry's Chinese Cafe
Ranked #20 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Amazing service and amazing food, best Chinese food that I have had ever. Definitely would go back! The egg rolls came out in right away, and when I mentioned I had a crab allergy the waitress brought out two egg rolls instead of one which I expected. The original order called for an egg roll and crab cream cheese wonton. I ordered the garlic chicken and fried rice and it came no out hot and fresh. I normally don't like rice but that was delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Henry's is the best Chinese food I have ever had that I didn't cook myself. :) Friends and I will drive 20 or more miles to meet here for dinner and it is common place to find it full of locals. The only downside? They close at 9 PM.

1  Thank Underuberdog
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I went there after a skying day. The service was incredibly fast and the food was excellent. I took the eggplants and they came with a bowl of rice. They were very good and tasty, at a very reasonable price. Beside this there are essentially neither mega-tv-screens nor high volume music in the restaurant. This is a plus as it is possible to talk with your table-mates, something that is becoming always less possible in modern fancy restaurants.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We're locals and we've eaten at Henry's a lot. It's always delicious, especially the basil crab cheese wonton, Mongolian beef and sweet & sour pork. We'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

A small place in a nice outdoor mall that has all the Chinese mainstays but also adds some excellent curries and some interesting "twists" like Jalapeno Beef and Whiskey Beef and Mango Tango. Prices are more than fair, service very good and pleasant. Offers a full service bar and a nice special lunch menu with quick service if pressed for time.