“Really good!”

Cuisines: Chinese
wichita
“Really good!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went here for dinner with my daughter in June. Very good food, large portions, friendly service. When we went in the early summer, it wasn't at all busy, but every other time it has been packed. VERY popular and they do a very brisk takeout business if you need takeout Asian food. Really really good!

• Visited June 2014

Englewood, Florida
“A Really Good Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Nothing to complain about here. Egg drop soup and sesame chicken were both excellent. Fast, friendly service in a clean, well-kept restaurant. Reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2014
Colleyville, Texas
“A Regular in our Rotation”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Went to Henry's for the second time. Pork and Shrimp egg rolls were great. Very large portions of all dishes. My wife and I split one of the chicken dishes and had more than we could eat. Service is very good and has improved since our last visit. Food was brought hot and promptly. Henry's is located in the Edwards shopping center near the Riverwalk. Not the greatest decor, but for very good Chinese food in Edwards, try here. Good for families.

• Visited July 2014
Edwards, Colorado
“Best Chinese Food in Town!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have tried many dishes at Henry's and they are all excellent. Staff is very attentive and friendly and the food comes out fast and hot! I love this place!

Visited June 2014
Wichita, Kansas
“Amazing food and amazing service!!♡♡”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Amazing service and amazing food, best Chinese food that I have had ever. Definitely would go back! The egg rolls came out in right away, and when I mentioned I had a crab allergy the waitress brought out two egg rolls instead of one which I expected. The original order called for an egg roll and crab cream cheese wonton. I ordered the garlic chicken and fried rice and it came no out hot and fresh. I normally don't like rice but that was delicious.

• Visited June 2014