“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Review of Belmont Deli

Belmont Deli
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Edwards
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Belmont Deli is a cozy New York style deli in the hart of Edwards, CO.It serves more than 50 delicious sandwiches prepared with Boars' head meats, fresh veggies and tasty bread. You can always count on quality, consistency and complete satisfaction.
“Best Sandwiches in Town”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We discovered this place in the past years skiing at Vail/Beaver Creek. We came back here and found that their sandwiches were just as good as we remembered. For the Turkey Ruben, the bread was toasted to crispy on the outside and the ingredients inside was warm and tasty. I don’t normally eat coleslaws, but the one in here was spicy and tasty. They also let you order half a sandwich if you are you just want a small meal.

• Visited February 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Omg”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I love this place. Awesome huge sandwiches. Each one delicious in a new way. The guy makes New York sandwiches fabulously but is actually from the Boston area.. He's awesome and so is his son who helps work the register.

“Can't start my day without Belmont!”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Nothing but good things to say about Belmont Deli - I can't start my day without stoping in for breakfast and coffee!! The service is great and the prices are so reasonable. The egg sandwich is the perfect amount of food and so so good. I loved the 'salad with a scoop' - again perfect amount of yummy food (and well priced too). I appreciate the friendly hellos in the morning. Sometimes I wish they opened a little earlier bc if I need to get to work before 8 I have to find an alternative. Thanks Belmont team for helping me kick start my mornings! See you tomorrow!!

“Best place in Edwards for sandwiches”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I have eaten here several times and the food is consistent and very good. I suggest the pastrami Ruben, although the owner is always present and very willing to make you what you like the way you like it. A little more pricey than a chain sandwich shop, but they use the better meats with no additives and preservatives. One of the best delis in the area.

• Visited April 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great NY style deli”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Had a great lunch at Belmont Deli. Wonderful NY-style deli sandwiches on fresh-baked bread, with homemade sides. Desserts looked great, but was too full to try one, so I'll have to go back. The staff was friendly and efficient.

• Visited October 2012

Been to Belmont Deli? Share your experiences!