“Great Deli for Breakfast or lunch”
Review of Belmont Deli

Belmont Deli
Ranked #9 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Description: Belmont Deli is a cozy New York style deli in the hart of Edwards, CO.It serves more than 50 delicious sandwiches prepared with Boars' head meats, fresh veggies and tasty bread. You can always count on quality, consistency and complete satisfaction.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great quality. Ate there for breakfast and got sandwiches last morning in Edwards for lunch on the drive back East.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Very nice quick stop for lunch in Edwards. The sandwiches are great. The whole family enjoyed their choices. And the soup du jour was excellent too. Highly recommend a stop for lunch.

Their breakfast lineup of offerings looked delectable too. We may be back before our scheduled return to the Midwest.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Let me makes this short and simple, I am from NJ and have found my to go place when it comes to east coast style subs! To top it off, I met the owner let him know how happy we were, and he told us to come back for breakfast and try the TAYLOR ham. I screamed to my husband "babe they have taylor ham can you believe it". Yea I made a fool of myself but for good reason! Trust me, these things are rare in the valley and we feel like we found a bit of home here with out the road rage and Jersey attitudes lol. YES, yes yes. SO HAPPY I WORK NEAR BY, CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

If you are travelling along I-70 and need a good place to stop for a sandwich, try Belmont Deli. It is about 1 mile off the highway in Edwards. We found this deli about 3 years ago and since we travel along I70 multiple times a year, we always stop. My husband likes the Ruben and I like the grilled cheese. But everything we have tried is tasty. Much better than stopping at the usual fast food sandwich shops.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stopped in for a couple sandwiches for lunch because who doesn't love an amazing deli sandwich and secondly, this place was ranked #1 restaurant in Edwards, CO on trip advisor. My husband ordered a pastrami sandwich on rye. The pieces of pastrami looked like 1" wide strips of bacon with over 50% of the strip devoted to fat. It tasted like pastrami, but picture munching on meat that is like chewing on fatty bacon that has been microwaved for 30 seconds. (I wish I had my phone to take a picture to show you the pastrami) The best Deli in NY??? I don't think so. New York delis serve lean pastrami piled high. And the rye bread was definitely not fresh. The restaurant makes a big deal out of the fact that they get bread from a bakery a mile away. I don't mind if the bread travels 100 miles as long as it makes the trip on the same day it was baked! This MAY be the #1 restaurant in Edwards. But if it is, it's a small fish swimming in an even smaller pond. Now to the flip side of this saga. I ordered the Italian Hoagie (Phil's in Front was the name of the sandwich) The italian hoagie was delicious and I would definitely order it again - the only change I would make would be to add extra meat (for $1) I don't need tons of meat, however, I felt that it was a little light on the meat (compared to other italian hoagies I have had) The cole slaw and pickle was DEEELICIOUS!

Been to Belmont Deli? Share your experiences!