“Wonderful sushi and excellent service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sato Sushi Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 55 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rochester Hills
“Wonderful sushi and excellent service!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My son and a friend of ours recently dined here after a day on the slopes, what a treat! We sat at the sushi bar and thoroughly enjoyed the food...from the dynamite shrimp and tuna tartare appetizers to the sashimi and sushi rolls, we were blown away with the quality and unique presentation. The service team was awesome and the manager even saw to it to sell me a SATO hat that I was admiring on the sushi chef!

Visited March 2014

Rochester, Minnesota
“The best in town”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure why there aren't more reviews on this restaurant. We've been going to Sato's for years and recommend it to anyone visiting. They've moved locations a few times but always in the same area. Anyway, the sushi is top notch. I had the Volcano roll and a delicious beef stir fry. My cousin had a tofu curry and my husband had the black cod. All delicious. There is an extensive menu and the drinks are great. I recommend the lychee martini.

Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good food but much too pricey”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Sato has moved from the old Ray's location back to across the courtyard from their original location so the 6 of us decided to give them a try. We had a reservation and after a short wait, were seated at a nice table in the back away from the cold front door. Service was snappy, food was good but not great. The new space is easy to find with lots of parking. The food is simply way too expensive IMHO. 6 people with some saki and wine and various rolls and entrees and a $600 tab; are you kidding me? Simply too pricey...............

• Visited December 2013
Edwards, Colorado
“Can't wait till the new location opens!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I loved the sushi quality (I grew up in New York and see the difference between small rolls vs. good rolls); see/taste the difference in sushimi - plus the array of options for visual appreciation. We enjoy as well the variety for our non-sushi lover friends! I'm especially looking forward to having this next to Cafe 163 - two fav's next to each other and right in local area! I'm hoping tables get heat lamps to use soon...

Visited May 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Awful sushi”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

The tempura appetizer was ok. We ordered a roll and tuna sashimi. The sashimi was fine, but the roll smelled awful. We also ordered sake that never was brought to the table. And it was all for over $100. Definitley not going back.

Visited September 2013