“High-priced, mediocre food and poor service”
Review of Gore Range Brewery

Gore Range Brewery
Ranked #14 of 60 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The concierge at our hotel recommended Gore Range, so we gave it a try. The food was mediocre at best. We ordered 5 entrees and three were not edible. We sent two back (my wife decided she would just eat hers), and the replacement wasn't much better. The waiter became perturbed when I sent the food back. When I got the bill, only one of the entrees we returned was removed from the bill. I questioned the charge and the waiter told me that the manager said to include the charge because "we cooked the food." I told her to ask again and the charge was removed. Overall, a poor experience.

1  Thank DStuartLodge

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The food was incredible, we got the beef dip which is kind of like a french dip, and we got the spinach artichoke dip. We then did tasters of their beer. All of it was delicious and the staff was pleasant. We will return!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stopped by for Happy Hour and had a terrific meal! Sampled 4 beers and really liked their Red Beer, but the star of the show was the fish and chips. Great crispy beer battered fish, not greasy, and very juicy. Our wonderful server Rebecca recommended this and we were so pleased with our meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great place to eat in the Vail Valley without being shocked by the price. New building, great atmosphere with good food of variety.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Returning to Boulder from Moab, Utah, we came upon this place totally by accident. It was great!
A variety of sandwiches that are generous and delicious. The side dishes were excellent-the best potato salad I have ever tasted. This is a place that cannot be missed with service that was prompt & helpful.