“Brew pub with good food”
Review of Gore Range Brewery

Gore Range Brewery
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Edwards
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I loved the Powder Day Pale Ale at $3 a pint during happy hour. The waitress didn't know what hops they use for it, but it tasted like a Citra hop ale I brew at home. The food is done well (my fish and house made chips were good, but didn't come with any slaw).

There are newer reviews for Gore Range Brewery

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We've eaten many times at the Gore Range Brewery and while it won't knock your socks off, it's worth a visit. I was a bit disappointed that a menu item shown on the website had been removed and there was no cocktail sauce in the house. The Brussels sprouts are yummy and the food is reasonably priced. Our server was so-so friendly (she never gave us her name) and we never got a check-in visit from the manager. But overall we left happy and full.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We decided to give this place a try since we like to try local beers. Not only were the beers delicious, but we also had a fantastic meal. We shared the chickpea fries, Jamaican pizza, and lamb steak. All of them were excellent. I recommend ordering a flight of beer because all their beers are delicious, and they have a very neat contraption to hold tasting flights.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

The concierge at our hotel recommended Gore Range, so we gave it a try. The food was mediocre at best. We ordered 5 entrees and three were not edible. We sent two back (my wife decided she would just eat hers), and the replacement wasn't much better. The waiter became perturbed when I sent the food back. When I got the bill, only one of the entrees we returned was removed from the bill. I questioned the charge and the waiter told me that the manager said to include the charge because "we cooked the food." I told her to ask again and the charge was removed. Overall, a poor experience.

1  Thank DStuartLodge
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The food was incredible, we got the beef dip which is kind of like a french dip, and we got the spinach artichoke dip. We then did tasters of their beer. All of it was delicious and the staff was pleasant. We will return!