“Great Lunch Spot!”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Ideal place to stop for lunch between Denver and Glenwood Springs. We had two flights of beers, sampling all of their offerings. The food was also good. We sat outside, and enjoyed the quiet patio. Beautiful fall day in CO.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Get here for an early evening supper, the choice of table is yours: either outside looking up at the mountain opposite or inside, with a view over the bar. Either way, service is friendly, attentive and above all, eager to please. Choice home-brews can accompany the colourful palette of menu selections but a full range of beverages is available to suit all tastes and capacity. The appetite too is catered for: whether you have been window or real shopping in the pricy exquisite Edwards mini-mall or hiked up the mountain and down the canyon, there is something to suit everyone here. Delightful and delicious combinations of ingredients tempt the palate and jolt he who is used to conventional European juxtapositions to savour and enjoy the "modern American " style.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Eight of us went to lunch – I didn’t order just tasted everyone else’s. The house salad was very good, but my favorite was the Brussel sprouts – I would love to have their recipe. The sandwiches were pretty typical bar food. Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We went to Gore Range at the recommendation of friends who live in Vail and go to this bar a couple times a week. My friend likes it because she wanted a local bar with a "Cheers" attitude - "Where everybody knows your name." When we entered my friends were recognized by name by the waitresses and manager. We sat at "their" table. This is a very nice Brewery. It is not a dark, smoky bar with no windows with cheap seats and peanuts on the table. The Brewery has windows that let in lots of light and an outside seating area. We went on a Sunday afternoon and the place was packed and hopping. They have lots of comfortable tables and seating. Like most places now, they had television set up on the wall broadcasting different sports channels. I thought the waitresses and staff were very friendly and attentive. I had the Shisito peppers which were actually hot and an Angry Cuban drink. It was so good I ordered another. I did think the Grey Goose vodka martini was overpriced. I didn't try the food but lots of people were having dinner there. My wife and I really enjoyed our visit and if I was a local I would go back often.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was quite disappointed that there were no vegetarian options, particularly because of the location: this is Edwards, not some podunk town. Yes, there's the usual salad choice but not even a veggie sandwich let alone a black bean burger. I will say tho that the chickpea fries with tomato jalapeno chutney was a great combination and very good. The decor is very well done. The service and waitress could have been better.