“Better Than Average”

Inn and Suites at Riverwalk
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Edwards
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I stayed here during the summer on a motorcycle trip. The location is nice and handy to some very nice parts of Colorado. The desk clerks were helpful and there is a nice little village with restaurants, shopping, etc.

You have to use your key card in the elevator, and it didn't always work.

The room was defiintly nice than average. They want to be a luxury style hotel, but it has a little homegrown feel to it.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
innatrw, General Manager at Inn and Suites at Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. Since we are a family-owned and operated hotel (and not part of a chain), we do tend to have a bit of a "homegrown" feeling, and I am so glad that you recognized and enjoyed that aspect of our hotel. We hope to see you again next summer!

Reviewed 4 October 2012

This place is clean, the beds are comfortable, and it's in a fabulous location. I used to live in the Valley and I love Edwards (lots more locals than many of the other areas, so it's slightly busier/more fun during the off season). You can walk to many restaurants and shops- including my Vail Valley fav Dish! It's a bargain, even during the busy seasons. You will have to drive or take a bus a little ways to hit the slopes during ski season, but it's still very convenient. We stayed as a couple, but it's a family friendly spot too.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kissum
innatrw, General Manager at Inn and Suites at Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to submit your review. I am so pleased that you found Inn & Suites at Riverwalk to be a good value and that you appreciated our location. As you mentioned, we are fortunate to be in the "center" of the Valley's activity, particularly in the off-season when other areas seem quite slow and we still have the hustle and bustle attributable to a year-round local population. I hope that we have a chance to host you again during the ski season - we'll be sure to have our free shuttle to Beaver Creek warmed up for you!

All the best,

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I came to Edwards on business and was only planning on staying for a few days. My stay turned into a month and the hotel and staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. I stayed in several rooms and all were very clean, quiet and great. The staff was professional, kind, and friendly. The Inn and Suites at Riverwalk was an amazing place to stay, I would recommend this place to friends, family and co-workers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank C S

We really appreciate your taking the time to submit your review. I am so glad that your extended stay with us was a good one - we strive to make our guests feel at home no matter if they stay one night or several weeks. I do hope that we see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 September 2012

We stayed here with other members of your family to attend a family member's wedding.
The suite or I would call it a condo had a full kitchen two bedrooms and two baths. We had never stayed at this location before.
I was afraid we would be stuck in some poorly made, over priced, underserved, resort in the off-season.
To my pleasant surprise, this was not the case. The rooms were inviting, the air conditioning worked well and they were clean and welcoming.
My only complaint is the lobby is not easily accessible from the suites / condos. Other wise I would have given the place a higher rating.

Room Tip: I didn't rate the Swimming Pool or the Spa because we were there for a family event and I don...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

We are so glad that you discovered Inn & Suites at Riverwalk and enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Rocky Mountains.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

My wife and I visit the Vail Valley a couple times every year. We always end up back at the Inn And Suites at Riverwalk. They have great clean rooms and always at a reasonable price. The location is fantastic offering so many shops, restaurants, entertainment options, within walking distance . It is also a great spot to stay when skiing at Beaver Creek.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
innatrw, General Manager at Inn and Suites at Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Thank you for your return visit. I am so glad that you enjoy the wonderful shops and restaurants that are just outside our front door. We'll look for you again soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Excellent pet friendly hotel. Great location in Edwards near shops, movie theater, restaurants and biking/walking trail. There's every a microbrewery just down the road - Crazy Mountain. Excellent value.

Room Tip: Our room, 211, had a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your stay and review. I am happy that you (and your pet) enjoyed your time with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

mu husband i stayed here over the weekend and greatly enjoyed it. helpful, friendly staff, very comfortabe bed, free parking. the pool is outside and feels nicely secluded. the riverwalk is right there and you can walk to lots of restaurants and the bus route. breakfast wasn't great and the bar wasn't open so we walked to cafe 163 for bloody marys and a great breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
innatrw, General Manager at Inn and Suites at Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you for staying with us! I apologize that Woody's bar isn't open in the mornings during service of our continental breakfast, but I'm glad that you were able to find a delicious alternative (with Bloody Mary's) in the immediate vacinity. We hope to see you again soon.

All the best,

Kim Newbury

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edwards
Christie Lodge
Best Western Plus Eagle Lodge & Suites
Tivoli Lodge
Tivoli Lodge
#3 of 30 in Vail

Been to Inn and Suites at Riverwalk? Share your experiences!