“Stunning”

Eldorado Canyon State Park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the most beautiful state parks I’ve ever been to. Every view is big and grand, with cliffs coming up on all sides of you. Looks like an amazing place to rock climb and there are a variety of trails to choose from.

Next time I am in Boulder I will definitely dedicate more time to this park.

1  Thank AOKayla
"dirt road"
in 4 reviews
"entrance fee"

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We are hiking beginners so chose the Fowler trail. Easy and mostly flat yet gorgeous views of the canyons. Also ask a ranger about the unmapped creek trail mainly for climbers. Just stunning! Must see if you’re in Denver or Boulder.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

There are multiple entrances, both offer a beautiful view. Always enjoy the picnic area on the creek, very peaceful spot. During winter, it can be a little tricky to walk around with the ice patches. Also, driving is a little difficult in some places as the road is often only wide enough for one car.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We took a picnic here and ate by a idyllic stream. There is a cute visitors' center where my son bought a bird book and they had a list of state parks I wish I would have taken. I noticed they had kids' programs certain times of the year. We went on an absolutely beautiful hike and saw what used to be a hotel. Really cool.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2017

My parents and I decided to go to Eldorado Canyon State Park on Sunday, Oct. 8th, 2017.
This state park was absolutely a Breathtakingly Stunning Nature Sight Attraction!
The cost of admission, $8, is definitely well worth it to see and experience such a Breathtakingly, once in a lifetime opportunity!
This state park was only an hour drive from the hotel that we were staying at in Loveland, CO.
We had a little bit of trouble finding a parking spot as this is a VERY BUSY/POPULAR tourists attraction. We ended up having to park at the very back of the state park by the visitors center.
We enjoyed all of the views and walked from the back of the state park to the very front where the entrance/exit booth is located, and then back to the back of the state park where we had parked.

I took 100 photos and videos at this state park during our visit.

We saw many rock climbers while at the state park, and I think it crazy how any rock climbers has the courage to climb the massive huge tall rocks!

This is definitely a place that I will never forget!

1  Thank Jessica R