“One of the best bfkt joints in south denver metro area”

Breakfast on Broadway Cafe
Ranked #11 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We have not had anything here we didn't like. Great coffee! Great service! Usually order my Swedish (salmon) eggs benedict and I'm always pleased. There is a parking lot but it's typically full so find one on the side street (Bates). There is seating outside if it's warm enough. Place can get rather loud so be prepared to talk loudly! Love the potato cakes (their version of hashbrown/home fries).

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Looking for a place for breakfast and saw this place. It is usually a good sign when the parking lot was packed. We decided to try and we are so glad we did. Even though the parking lot was busy we waited less than 5 minutes for a table. Had no clue that on the weekend Mimosa's are bottomless HUGE perk. The food was outstanding and had a large variety. I had a breakfast burrito that was big enough for 2 and my husband had the veggie hash. Both were wonderful. It is going on our favorite list.

Reviewed 6 November 2012

Everytime we go here (by ourselves or with friends) we leave happy and full. The experience is lovely and we often take our visitors here for breakfast just to taste the food and be in a quaint, friendly place for laughs and conversation. No one in our parties have EVER been disappointed. They have something for everyone: kids, healthy eaters, and bottomless mimosa- drinkers :) I highly recommend it! (Sometimes they even have live music in the morning.) Just a great place all around.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

This place won me over!
We got there and I probably read the menu about 20 times because everything sounded SO good that I couldn't decide! Well...I'm just greedy enough to order more than one meal, so I did. lol...
I had the biscuits and gravy, the vegetable potatoes w/eggs/english muffin...I also ordered the gouda grits (I'm from ALABAMA, so grits on the menu made me tear up :)... My friends ordered the Broadway special and the salmon benedict thingy.

OH and did I mention the bottomless mimosas!!!! *does happy dance while little red hearts float up from my chest*

Everything was soooo good! All of our food arrived piping hot and just as good as described.
Our waitress (and everyone that works there, as far as I could tell) was super friendly and attentive. Not once did she make me feel bad or like a bother for ordering all of the stuff that I did. :)

To top it all off, the prices are really reasonable...Sure, we spent over 85 dollars, but it wasn't because they overcharged, it was because it was all so delicious we ordered LOTS :)

Would definitely recommend to anyone living in or visiting Denver. I have no clue about how the location compares to other places because it was my first time in Denver, but I think I wouldn't mind driving out of the way for it regardless.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to the BoBCafe for a job well done! I'm one happy customer!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

My second trip to B on B and it was all I remembered. I had one of their numerous interpretations of Eggs Benedict that featured perfectly poached eggs, (critically important to me because I loathe the little marbles wrapped in eggwhite passed off by so many restaurants as poached), deliciously spicy jalapeño bacon and a green chili hollandaise sauce served over toasted english muffin. I don't have any idea how they infuse the jalapeño flavor into the bacon but the flavor was extraordinary and the more you chew the spicier it becomes. Coffee was excellent and service was prompt, efficient and friendly. Even the honeydew and watermellon garnish was perfectly ripe, sweet and juicy.

Do go there, you will love it.