“Great Breakfasts with drinks optional”

Breakfast on Broadway Cafe
Ranked #10 of 186 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The best breakfast restaurant west of the Mississippi and maybe east, too. Great innovative creations, selections and regular stuff. The next time I'm in the Denver area, this is THE place for all breakfasts.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Very creative dishes; hard to choose. Good vegetarian selections. The banana nut stuffed french toast was exceptional!!

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try because of the great reviews and menu.

First of all, our service was supbar. My boyfriend really had a problem with our server. He found her rude. I found her, at the least, unattentive. When she took our drink order, she started to run off without getting mine and my boyfriend loudly declared "Did you want anything to drink, darling?" to get her to come back and take my drink order. She casually passed our table a couple dozen times, but only stopped to check on us once after bringing out our order, even though both my boyfriend and I's drinks were empty. Another waitress checked us out. We both found her more pleasant.

As for the food, I enjoyed mine but my boyfriend didn't. I ordered the breakfast burrito - sans meat, which was really fresh and tasty. My boyfriend ordered a burger and the parmesan fries. He asked for his burger done medium, and it came out overcooked. According to him, even for a well-done burger it would have been overcooked. He said the bread was stale, as well, and there was hardly any sauce on his sandwich. He ate about half before he found some bright blue stuff (nobody had any idea what it was) in his burger. He had to tell the waitress he wanted it comped. I work in customer service, and in a situation like that, the restaurant should offer to replace and comp the meal before the customer has to ask. The fries were not very flavorful. You couldn't taste the parmesan, and they needed salt.

So hit and miss....

Reviewed 13 February 2013

We have not had anything here we didn't like. Great coffee! Great service! Usually order my Swedish (salmon) eggs benedict and I'm always pleased. There is a parking lot but it's typically full so find one on the side street (Bates). There is seating outside if it's warm enough. Place can get rather loud so be prepared to talk loudly! Love the potato cakes (their version of hashbrown/home fries).

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Looking for a place for breakfast and saw this place. It is usually a good sign when the parking lot was packed. We decided to try and we are so glad we did. Even though the parking lot was busy we waited less than 5 minutes for a table. Had no clue that on the weekend Mimosa's are bottomless HUGE perk. The food was outstanding and had a large variety. I had a breakfast burrito that was big enough for 2 and my husband had the veggie hash. Both were wonderful. It is going on our favorite list.