Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsone bedroom suiteevening receptionbusiness triphot breakfastwafflesthe sofa bedindoor poolhome away from homepark meadows mallroom was spaciousdenver tech centera great place to stayfree breakfastfresh fruitnice stayconvenient locationeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

The property is nice, rooms were well updated and clean, but the staff turned my much looked-forward-to vacation into a bit of a drag. Right off the bat, the check in process left a whole lot to be desired: no smile, no welcome, the front desk agent didn't tell us when breakfast/dinner was, didn't tell us anything about the hotel or where our room was, and had to ask the manager what the pet fee was. Then, we are told it was $100 PER PET not $100 total for two dogs which is exactly what I was told when I asked before making reservations months in advance. To top it off, despite knowing we were bringing dogs, they stuck us on the 4th floor and said they had nothing available on the first. My poor, senior, arthritic pups had to climb 4 flights of stairs several times a day. When I asked where to park and for a map, she said anywhere and didn't give a map. I asked where a side entrance was and she said she thought there might be one on the end of one of the hallways. We had to drive around three times to find it and it wasn't even where she said it was. I know her name tag said she was the night auditor, but if you're working the 3-11 shift, you should learn how to check in a guest and answer common questions!

As for their complimentary meals which are usually very nice (we've been to many homewoods), the ones here were disappointing. 4 out of 5 mornings they ran out of several items. On one morning they actually ran out of plates! We were lucky and only waited 10min for some--we saw another man ask for plates only to be handed little bowls and told that there are no more plates.They also didn't have the variety even Hampton Inns have; every morning was sausage and scrambled eggs (plus the other typical stuff). They clearly should have had breakfast staffed better.

Overall, it is clear that this hotel is not the least bit interested in customer satisfaction. Perfumey hallways, cold customer service, NOT what I'd call pet friendly... yeah, we won't be returning.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Joanna188
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My wife and I and our three children spent the Thanksgiving week here. I had several business meetings, but we also were here to visit my family and some friends in the area. All in all this place was ideal. The kids loved the pool, the food, and the Nintendo Wii in the lobby, and the basketball court. I loved the coffee in our room and the comfortable beds and big TV. My wife liked the fitness area (though it is too small for a hotel this size, frankly). The location and facilities and superb staff place this hotel at the top of my list for my next visit to the larger Denver area, whether for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

not in a very convenient location, in middle of corporate business park. No restaurants nearby. Cost was high for Sunday night, $150. Breakfast was very average, even fair. Staff was very helpful. Room was a suite and was of average size.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is an excellent hotel to stay for my business travels. I actually cancelled at a different hotel when accomodations came open. Clean, friendly staff, and the evening reception and complimentary breakfasts as always good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We liked the hotel it was clean and the two bedroom suit was awesome. The breakfast is better than the Hampton we stayed in last week near Disneyland. The pool is fun but no hot tub. The staff is friendly. It's full of mostly business travelers. It's close to downtown and south Denver attractions.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends