“great weekend hotel”

Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A great place for a weekend stay - lower weekend rates because it seems to be a business travelers' hotel in the Tech Center. The location was good and the room was nice. The staff was very helpful and the hot breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 August 2014

The stay was pleasant and stuff was friendly. Clean and Quite. Would stay again any day. Aircon worked great, and a large tv selections of channels. It is just outside of Denver, but can be in the city center in 15-20 min.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I booked this hotel because of its proximity to our Denver family. It was the best hotel we have stayed at in our fifty-seven years of traveling together. The suite was very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and really took pride in their jobs. We highly recommend this Homewood Suites if you are visiting Denver.

Stayed: July 2014
DKirbySup, Front Office Supervisor at Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Wow! Thanks for the great response! It's always nice to hear about how well we are doing. I will share your review with our staff, so we can keep up the good work and keep our eye on the things we do best. Hope to see you again sometime in the future!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Nice rooms but no bathtub. Sheets smell slightly of perfumed and that bothers me, maybe not you. Beds semi-comfortable. Wonderful kitchen. TV is a bit small, maybe 32 inches. Stayed before and was good but this time service lacking, staff seemed 'bothered' by our requests four housekeeping. Room not ready when we arrived (on time). Very nice area. Reasonable rates. We had two rooms.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review online! Helps us keep an eye out for things we're doing well, or can be doing better.

I'm sorry you were under the impression that our staff might have been bothered by requests for housekeeping service. I can assure you that my staff knows this is not something to be bothered by and is obviously well within our everyday services. Right now, I've been working with my staff on how to better handle times and situations where things get very busy and hectic at the desk. I will admit that sometimes they seem to be getting a little overwhelmed with all of the things they have to handle during our busy season, and I suppose I'm not terribly surprised that they may have occasionally given the wrong impression. I'm working with them daily and developing some new training procedures to educate everybody on how to best handle busy situations and manage their stress during the day, so this sort of thing doesn't happen again. I've done this before, and I can assure you that the next time you happen through Denver, things should be quite a bit more pleasant ;)

Thanks for you time!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been to several Homewood Suites all over this country including this one before and had nothing but excellent stays at them. For some reason, this stay was not to the standards of Homewood Suites and the Hilton brand I am loyal too. The pool was filthy and looked to not be cleaned in days. Our room was never cleaned while we were there, even though we were told it would be. The staff was the five star though in this hotel. They went beyond to compensate my room, thus why I gave it three stars on the review! I have been to this one before a couple of year ago and it was five stars all around. Hopefully this was just a fluke weekend and this hotel is not like this all the time!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
DKirbySup, Front Office Supervisor at Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thanks for taking the time to rate our hotel online. It does help us identify some areas we should be focusing on when it comes to improving our services. With the pool, between the time you filled this out and the present time, we've realized we have needed to be doing some things differently with the pool to make sure it's in pristine condition with our increased occupancy, especially over the weekends. We have actually already taken new measures to make sure our system can handle increased usage, and even I have personally been trained on how to manage the pool system and surrounding area to ensure we don't let any of its condition slip in the future.

As far as the room never being cleaned, it sounds to me like there may have been a miscommunication issue. At any hotel, sometimes mistakes can be made, but for it not to get cleaned the entire time means that somebody along the chain of communication must have been under the impression that your room was identified as "do not disturb" status. This is usually just something indicated by the do not disturb sign being hung on the door, but there are other reasons that may have happened. Either way, it sounds like you informed the staff that you'd like it cleaned, so this definitely should have happened at some point, and I apologize for that not happening. I see that you opted for our Hilton 100% guarantee, so I'm hoping that at least helped a little bit for the places where we may have done better.

Don't be afraid to contact us again at some point if you have any further questions or would like to let us know anything else about your stay!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This Homewood Suites is an outstanding facility. We were visiting family and friends in the Denver area and its location made it very easy to visit our family. We were extremely satisfied with the hotel, its staff and the overall experience. Will definitely stay here on future trips to Denver.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
DKirbySup, Front Office Supervisor at Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thanks, Phil!

It's great to know you took the time to write us this wonderful review. I guess I'll be seeing you sometime in the near future!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Another positive Hilton experience. Traveled to Colorado for a wedding and decided to make a vacation out of it. There were 5 of us so we opted for the 2 bedroom suite. Plenty of room, parking and amenities. Toiletries are Neutrogena products. Fantastic free (full) breakfast and managers dinner/reception with wine and beer. The full breakfast is every morning and the managers dinner is Mon-Thursday. Staff was very helpful and courteous (Hilton Honors welcome board with our names on it was a nice touch also). Pool is indoor and very basic. Workout room is small with a few treadmills and free weights but no benches. There is a Mall right down the street and everything is easily accessibly from I-25. Check in and out was fast and efficient. About a 20 min drive to Denver Airport (w/ no traffic). This property exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: A 2 bedroom suite has plenty of room for 5 people with room to move around.
1  Thank Chris G

Thanks for taking the time to write this wonderful review! Yes, those 2-bedroom suites are quite nice and spacious (and popular, we tend to sell those fairly quickly, so to anybody else reading: Be sure to book as soon as possible to snag one). It's always nice to hear about how well we are doing, and we really appreciate your attention and business!

Thanks a bunch, and I hope to see you again sometime in the future!

Front Office Supervisor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#2 of 22 in Englewood
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Residence Inn Denver South/Park Meadows Mall
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows

Been to Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!