“It Really Is The Best Thai Food”
Review of Taste of Thailand

Taste of Thailand
Ranked #49 of 185 Restaurants in Englewood
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“It Really Is The Best Thai Food”
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here for years every time we are in Denver. Having eaten Thai food all over the world, this remains our standard by which we judge every other Thai restaurant.

Best steamed dumplings. Best soups. Great green curry. Wonderful seasonal specials.

And it is a family business, which means a friendly welcome whenever we return.

1 Thank Global-Villagerr

Lakewood, Colorado
“Best Thai food I've ever eaten!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I can't wait to go here again. The food is incredibly good. It's as fresh as can be, with vegetables grown in their own garden. You can tell!! We had three people and got two soups, three entrees, and Thai egg rolls. Everything was fabulous!! We took the leftovers, which my friend forgot to eat, so I took them with me the next day even though they had to sit in the car a few hours. Ate them that evening - SOOOOOOOOO good!!!! I'm already trying to figure out when I can get out there again. It's out of my way, but I'm going back. They're closed between lunch and dinner, so check the hours before you go.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Sandy K
Denver, Colorado
“Best Thai I've ever tasted!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

When I was pregnant was a a frequent vistor here. I couldn't get enough of it! I still visit since I work at the hospital. It is simple wonderful.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank LoquaciousColorado
Littleton, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My taste buds were in heaven! A culinary delight!

• Visited November 2011