“Stay for business” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“Stay for business”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I always stay at the Drury Inn in Centennial. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and ease of getting to the airport and work. Highly recommend. The gym is small but has what you need to keep going.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I've spent a lot of time traveling and this has to be the best hotel I've stayed at upscale and lowscale combined. They upgraded us halfway through our stay to a two room King suite for Free because my son's rollaway made the room to cramped. Plus! Free breakfast: not just the skimpy kind but the so-many-options-you-can't-make-up-your-mind kind. Free dinner: chicken tenders, hot dogs, pasta, Mac n cheese, salad, etc. Free cocktail worth dinner (which I can't partake in ): ) Free snacks throughout the day: soda, popcorn, nachos, chips, etc. Free parking, free Wi-Fi, free calling, pet and kid friendly, SUPER nice staff, indoor/outdoor pool, spa, gym, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Not a bad place to spend a week vacation/working.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Aly G
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I only stayed one night and found a good deal online. I have never heard of this hotel chain since I live and mostly only travel on the west coast (and Drury isn't out here). I didn't know what to expect, but was so pleased with this hotel. I showed up tired from driving, just wanted to check-in and then leave again for a light meal. The front desk informed me at check-in I could get free cocktails and light food at their happy hour - made my day since I did not need to get back in the car and find something to eat. The next morning the breakfast had a good selection of options. Staff was extremely nice. My room was perfectly clean, comfortable, and quiet. Free happy hour, breakfast, and internet included in the rate. No extra costs. This hotel really knew how to make their guests comfortable and welcome. My only complaint is the use of Styrofoam for the happy hour and breakfast - paper would be much more environmentally friendly. Absolutely would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank danadian
Burkburnett, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed here in June 2012 and it was a great place to stay. That being said, we stayed here again July 27 thru 29. The room was clean and comfortable. It had a few of issues. The exhaust fan in the bathroom didn't work. Lots of traffic noise. We could hear the washers and dryers in the laundry area in the night. The mini-fridge didn't get very cold. The room was up to four person occupancy but there wasn't enough towels or coffee for three people.The swimming pool and spa are best left alone. I went to swim and as soon as I opened the door, that telltale sign, very strong chlorine odor. That means very unsanitary pool water. I skipped swimming and relaxing in the spa. The outdoor pool deck had nice chairs and loungers to use. The breakfast was pretty good. One of the waffle irons was broken and didn't work very well. The first night the dinner snacks were cold and finally got warmer as time went on. The soup was not edible. The next evening everything was a lot better. The place needs a remodel and a good cleaning. They need to hire someone who knows about pool and spa water. The elevators floors were sticky and wet. Why they don't have a service elevator for the staff to use is beyond me. The end of the hall has a very nice view of the mountains. Worth a look. I am also sick of the pet friendly policy. I requested a pet free room, not real sure we got one. Staff was helpful and nice. would stay here again.

Room Tip: Top floor for view at west end of hallway.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
1 Thank Elizabeth J
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate hearing from our guests, and we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I can see that we can serve you better by making a few changes. It is our intention to provide you with an excellent experience when you stay with us. I am sorry you felt discouraged from enjoying our pool during your stay. We employ a certified pool operator and use bromine to regulate our pool. I recognize the importance of presenting you with our very best. We have a renovation scheduled to begin before the end of August, and I am confident that we can serve you well when you return.

Jeremy G.
Topeka, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Drury Inns are always a great value. This location is no exception. The location is good, easy to get to from I25. A bit far from downtown Denver if you're headed there, but worth the distance since the price is much better than hotels closer in. The staff here was great, very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and dinner was very good, well stocked. Our room was nice, comfortable and clean.

2 Thank Brian T
Bradenton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We LOVE the Drury Inn family chain of hotels and appreciate all they do to make their guests comfortable & they are so dog friendly. The staff here was as excellent as we've always found at other Drury Inn's. But, the experience in this case was not as great. There was only one guy at the front desk when we checked in - around 10:00 pm. The kids in the pool were going crazy & he was trying to deal with complaint calls to the front desk and trying to close the pool. The halls smelled musty - maybe it's time for an update. Unfortunately, our room was previously smoked in - and there were no other rooms available. The Front Desk fellow provided some spray and did all he could to make it better. They made it right, as best they could. The good news was that the bedroom was separate and not as smokey. We had a great night sleep on a comfortable bed and a nice breakfast. Love Drury Inns, but probably won't stay here again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
We appreciate your loyalty to Drury Hotels! Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the experience you had related to smell during your stay. We work hard to present you with a product that smells clean and fresh. I know that we can deliver to your expectation, and I invite you to come back and stay with us again. I want to make sure we resolve the experience you had to your satisfaction. Please contact me so that we can discuss the details further.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your lodging needs and deliver an outstanding guest experience.

Jeremy Goodman
303-694-3400
Pratt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We were introduce to the Drury Inn and Suites family a few years back and I have enjoyed each and everyone we have stayed and this was no exception. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, AC worked great, bathroom was very clean and the having the ability to have drinks and food after a long day is wonderful.

Check in and out was a breeze.Everyone was really pleasant.

Would definitely recommend this motel and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to an elevator.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center? Share your experiences!