“Great- I love their pet policy”

Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 3 January 2011

My wife and I had a great stay at the hotel while visiting relatives for the holidays. In particular, I love their pet policy, and afternoon snack. We brought my nephews over for a couple of hours in the afternoon, and they loved the pool. Thanks for helping to make our vacation even more special.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center

Reviewed 8 December 2010

The Drury is our first choice when we come to this area, and we have stayed here at least a dozen nights. We have never been disappointed. The hotel is always clean, the staff is consistently friendly and helpful, and the rooms are great. Very comfortable, good quality beds, plenty of space, and the fridge/microwave makes it convenient. Big flat-screen TV, free long distance, free hot food at night and morning, and free beverages. Popcorn, coffee and soda in the lobby all the time. I have never found anything dirty, and everything works. This one gets a 10!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Excellent place to stay with kids. They offer food and drinks in the evening and a great hot breakfast in the morning. The rooms are nice and even include a small fridge. The pool is indoor and outdoor and very fun for kids. This hotel is a great value!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Our stay at the Drury Inn (Englewood, CO) was great. The entire staff made us feel welcome.

The rooms were spacious, quiet and clean.

The manager and staff made a sincere effort to be helpful and friendly. Their professionalism exceeded all expectations.

Excellent value. I will try to stay at Drury Inns in the future. We were very impressed.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and two small children, and my sister's family had another room. We stayed for a whole week, so we got to know the hotel very well.
It is an excellent value - we booked an "esaver" rate on the internet in advance, and paid at least $30 a night less than all surrounding hotels.
The positives are almost too many to list! It is clean (most important). There is a free HOT breakfast provided with MANY choices, and a free hot "dinner" at night, too, with wings, hot dogs, etc. and popcorn every night until 10. The pool is an indoor/outdoor combination (so it is best to go in warm weather.) There are newspapers provided, a laundry, and if you need anything at all, they bend over backwards to accomodate you.
Other amenities include: business center, free internet, free parking, fitness center.
The property is well-maintained and looks beautiful. It is next to the train station, but is also right next to the interstate so it is a convenient drive right into downtown. The area is very safe (the tech center is a business area.)
I recommend it highly and will stay there everytime I go to Denver!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank cjmcclellan
Reviewed 22 September 2010

The pictures really don't do this place justice - in fact, I was a bit worried as they made the hotel look very 70's. I had nothing to fear however, since the place in person is pretty modern looking. Our room was extremely clean, very comfortable and of decent size. The continental breakfast was excellent - especially considering it was included in the price - we saved a lot of money on meals because of being able to fill up in the morning.
They even had free drink tickets for the manager's welcome thing, but we were unable to attend.
Very easy to get to from the airport and easy to find once you've been out and about. I was very impressed with the free internet stations as they had a printer! We were able to print out our boarding passes the night before we checked out...
Check-in and check-out was exceptionally smooth.... they know what they're doing.
Overall, an excellent value for what we paid and i wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I wasn't looking for anything to do in Englewood, so I can't speak to any points of interest in the vicinity of the hotel. The point was to have a launching and landing pad to get into Denver. I was looking for a clean and safe place to stay in Denver below $100 per night and with easy access around town without having to rent a car. Happily, the Drury at the Tech Center met and exceeded my expectations.

For $12, as of 9/10 pricing, you can take the RTD AT bus from DIA to the Arapahoe at Village Center Station. Get a transfer from the bus driver to ride the light rail one stop south to Dry Creek. The Drury is right across the street from the Dry Creek Station. For a $7 roundtrip fare, the E and F light rail lines can take you right into Denver Central. I had stayed previously at a Drury location in Atlanta and found this experience to be consistently pleasing: friendly service professionals, nice amenities, clean rooms, and overall, an excellent value for money.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center? Share your experiences!