“Excellent Accomadations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
United States
“Excellent Accomadations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Clean, Quite, Helpful Staff, Romance Package a Real Deal. Free Chilled Wine or Cider ( We do not drink alcohol) delivered to the room. The surprise was a half cut cantaloupe filled with strawberries,pineaple,and other fruit. when we went for breakfest it was included also. With all the items added you could not beat the value with a cheaper less respectful hotel and supply everything yourself. well worth a day off even if staying in state.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt the money spent was worth the amenities your received. We continuously strive to improve our guests' experiences and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to the next opportunity to have you as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

staff was trying to be helpful but there were several misrepresentations along the way. Room smelled mildewy, there was no in-room safe, was told room service was available but turned out not for breakfast, room-service dinner was a total disaster... the staff was nice though..

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for leaving your comments regarding your recent experience with us! I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the amenities in your guest suite. We always try to give our guests quality amenities and services that will enhance the level of their stay. I'm sorry that we fell short of your standards. We have passed your comments along to out staff so that this does not happen again. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a new hotel just off I-25 south of Denver. My nightmare stay started just after we arrived. Receptionist was nice and checked us in quickly. I was told I had to use the rear entrance for my room. When I got o the back door I was shocked to find my keys didn't work in the door! So I left my wife there with our stuff and walked around and asked for new keys. I was told my keys are just fine! They work just fine! By the attendant. When I persisted she decided they had a "dirty door lock". I've stayed in hotels for years and that's the first time I heard that excuse! A Maintanceman man worked on their back door lock and he held the door for us so we could bring in our stuff. We ate dinner in the restaurant. There were only two other single tables there and some people in the bar area. There was only one bartender also serving as the waiter. Service was very very slow. We had totally finished an appetizer brought out to us by the kitchen staff before we were able to get the bartenders attention to finally take our order. Our two salads took 20 minutes to arrive. The chicken was so dry, tasted like it was microwave cooked only. It was impossible to get the bartenders attention from where we were sitting so our drink glasses were always empty. The next morning we found out that the thin walls made it so every other persons wake up call or alarm would wake us up also. I really hate the person next to us with his three wake up calls every ten minutes at 4am! 4:10am and 4:20am! We might as well have had ours one ringing it was so loud! Then what do you know in the morning the back door lock was "dirty" again and my room key wouldn't open the door! I loaded out through the front, I was tired of their games. I don't know if they treat all their customers like this or if I got bad service because I booked the room through a discount travel site, but I will NEVER stay here again and I warn all others that this is a bad hotel! There are numerous other nearby hotels, pick one of them instead if you have a choice! PS: they make you sleep on a air filled mattress, very uncomfortable for me. I was told they don't have any normal mattresses. If I want to sleep on an air mattress I will go camping!

Room Tip: A tip to get a good room? Stay some where else is my advice! Room I was in 110, paper thin walls y...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the level of service provided. We always try to give our guests quality amenities and services that will enhance the level of their stay. I'm sorry that we fell short of your standards. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!
Manhattan Beach, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the second Hilton Garden Inn that I have stayed in, the last two months.
The first one was in South San Fran and it was comfortable, clean, and I found nothing wrong with my stay. (Normally there is something less than perfect that I find anywhere I go).
Now I am in Colorado and looking out at a nice golf course view, I have a comfortable bed and pillows.
I will definitely book a Hilton Garden Inn again.
Coincidently, they are both exactly the same from decor to entry / front desk and dining area floor plans.

Room Tip: I like the golf course view across the street. Nice to look at greenery.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you found our property clean and comfortable. We are constantly working on improving guests experiences and appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. We look forward to having you at our hotel again in the near future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This place was an excellent value. Newer, spacious, clean and comfortable rooms; inexpensive room service and friendly staff. Close to everything yet just far enough away from the noise and pollution of downtown. I would return.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for reviewing our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is continuously striving to improve our services and cleanliness and is happy to hear you experience this. We look forward to the next opportunity to have you as our guest.
Billings, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I recently traveled from home in Montana and stayed in Denver with my family for a family vacation, which included 2 young grandchildren. We had 3 rooms for 3 nights. The staff treated us like we owned the place. The restaurant was wonderful and the breakfast buffet was amazing. This place was the lowest I found in the area but that was because our low room price did not include the traditional "free" breakfast food. We opted to stay there and actually pay for the breakfast buffet that other lodgers had "included" in their higher price. My experience with the restaurants that are "in-hotel" have traditionally not been positive, however, this restaurant and staff made it very convenient and worth the extra cost. I will definitely be willing to stay here again. The construction on I-25 made the first time "getting there" a bit confusing but once we left for our day excursions, it was easy access to I-25. We all had a great time and the beds were the best I have ever slept on in a hotel/motel- EVER!

Room Tip: Check for online specials and opt out of the breakfast buffet that raises our room fee if you are ce...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt that the breakfast was worth the additional money you spent. We are continuously working on ways to make our guest experiences better and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Monte Vista
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

From the hotel staff to the room, everything was excellent. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The air conditioning (it was 97F) on the day of our visit worked great and was fairly quiet. Breakfast at the resturant was excellent, even though the staff was harried due to a bus load of HS football players that showed up. This hotel was well worth the $$ and is located in a very nice area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We value every guest’s feedback and continually strive to improve our service to make your next stay better than the last. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
No photo provided
Element Denver Park Meadows
No photo provided
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area? Share your experiences!