“Very comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area

Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Michigan
“Very comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Hilton Garden Inn hotels tend to be reliably well-run and clean. This hotel was no exception. Friendly service, very pretty lobby, nice restaurant with a good buffet breakfast. Rooms are not huge but are comfortable and clean. I don't know why American hotels continue to be built with bathtubs. But this one drained well with good pressure and nice, hot water. I like the Neutrogena toiletries at HGI.The gym is good but pool was filled with children so we skipped that.

It is a 5 minutes walk from the hotel, across a field, to the Lincoln RTD rail station. From there it is about a 45 minute ride into downtown Denver, $10 round trip, good for 12 hours. If you're only planning to visit downtown you can get closer, but this was not a bad option for us.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel continues to look for areas of improvement and utilize all feedback to do so. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
colorado springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Based on many minor issues, I would not stay at this hotel or recommend this hotel. Nothing terrible, just not up to my expectations when staying with a brand name such as Hilton. Front desk staff not friendly or informative. A/C in common areas not working on our first day, which wasn't the hotels fault but still an inconvenience for all trying to have breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are sorry to hear of your experiences with us. We continually strive to improve our hotel and the service we provide, know that your feedback will be used as training for our staff. If there is anything you would like to elaborate on further please feel free to contact us. We hope that you will allow us to make up for our lack of service from this stay by allowing us to have you has our guest again in the future.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We had a fabulous stay at this hotel. We were here to celebrate out best friends son's wedding. We all spent a lot of time at the hotel visiting and it was extremely enjoyable. The front desk person helped us with directions many times and had many suggestions about places we should visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to hear your enjoyed your stay along with the other wedding guests. Our goal is to make each guests' experience a positive one. We look forward to you returning to our property.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

Clean, Quite, Helpful Staff, Romance Package a Real Deal. Free Chilled Wine or Cider ( We do not drink alcohol) delivered to the room. The surprise was a half cut cantaloupe filled with strawberries,pineaple,and other fruit. when we went for breakfest it was included also. With all the items added you could not beat the value with a cheaper less respectful hotel and supply everything yourself. well worth a day off even if staying in state.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and felt the money spent was worth the amenities your received. We continuously strive to improve our guests' experiences and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to the next opportunity to have you as our guest.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

staff was trying to be helpful but there were several misrepresentations along the way. Room smelled mildewy, there was no in-room safe, was told room service was available but turned out not for breakfast, room-service dinner was a total disaster... the staff was nice though..

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for leaving your comments regarding your recent experience with us! I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the amenities in your guest suite. We always try to give our guests quality amenities and services that will enhance the level of their stay. I'm sorry that we fell short of your standards. We have passed your comments along to out staff so that this does not happen again. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

This is a new hotel just off I-25 south of Denver. My nightmare stay started just after we arrived. Receptionist was nice and checked us in quickly. I was told I had to use the rear entrance for my room. When I got o the back door I was shocked to find my keys didn't work in the door! So I left my wife there with our stuff and walked around and asked for new keys. I was told my keys are just fine! They work just fine! By the attendant. When I persisted she decided they had a "dirty door lock". I've stayed in hotels for years and that's the first time I heard that excuse! A Maintanceman man worked on their back door lock and he held the door for us so we could bring in our stuff. We ate dinner in the restaurant. There were only two other single tables there and some people in the bar area. There was only one bartender also serving as the waiter. Service was very very slow. We had totally finished an appetizer brought out to us by the kitchen staff before we were able to get the bartenders attention to finally take our order. Our two salads took 20 minutes to arrive. The chicken was so dry, tasted like it was microwave cooked only. It was impossible to get the bartenders attention from where we were sitting so our drink glasses were always empty. The next morning we found out that the thin walls made it so every other persons wake up call or alarm would wake us up also. I really hate the person next to us with his three wake up calls every ten minutes at 4am! 4:10am and 4:20am! We might as well have had ours one ringing it was so loud! Then what do you know in the morning the back door lock was "dirty" again and my room key wouldn't open the door! I loaded out through the front, I was tired of their games. I don't know if they treat all their customers like this or if I got bad service because I booked the room through a discount travel site, but I will NEVER stay here again and I warn all others that this is a bad hotel! There are numerous other nearby hotels, pick one of them instead if you have a choice! PS: they make you sleep on a air filled mattress, very uncomfortable for me. I was told they don't have any normal mattresses. If I want to sleep on an air mattress I will go camping!

Room Tip: A tip to get a good room? Stay some where else is my advice! Room I was in 110, paper thin walls y...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm very sorry to hear you were disappointed with the level of service provided. We always try to give our guests quality amenities and services that will enhance the level of their stay. I'm sorry that we fell short of your standards. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!
Manhattan Beach, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is the second Hilton Garden Inn that I have stayed in, the last two months.
The first one was in South San Fran and it was comfortable, clean, and I found nothing wrong with my stay. (Normally there is something less than perfect that I find anywhere I go).
Now I am in Colorado and looking out at a nice golf course view, I have a comfortable bed and pillows.
I will definitely book a Hilton Garden Inn again.
Coincidently, they are both exactly the same from decor to entry / front desk and dining area floor plans.

Room Tip: I like the golf course view across the street. Nice to look at greenery.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ReneeWriedt, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you found our property clean and comfortable. We are constantly working on improving guests experiences and appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. We look forward to having you at our hotel again in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Element Denver Park Meadows
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area? Share your experiences!