Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
ComfortSuites
US$144
US$131
Homewood
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$79
US$142
Hyatt.com
US$63
US$61
US$77
HIExpress.com
Courtyard Denver South/Park Meadows Mall(Englewood)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
All reviewsmexican restaurantroom was cleannice hoteleasy accessbreakfast buffetgolf coursehot tubbusiness centermini fridgeupon checknice stayshuttle servicepark meadowscleaning staffomeletbusiness triphgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

nice place, they were out of laundry soap and I was given some free of charge. It was an overall great place just a little hard to find, had to go around in a circle and then ask for directions. But the setting is nice, right nest to a golf course.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

We are pleased to learn that your stay was excellent. Our team works hard to provide the best possible experience. When given the chance they will always go out of their way to show our guests that we appreciate them. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This used to be one of our favorite HGI's....first stayed here in 2000 and loved the location, the hotel room, the breakfast and the housekeeping. Then, the last three stays, we have had the same issue--returning to a dirty, unmade room. Leave our room in the morning, by 8:30 and back later in the afternoon, 4 or 5, and open the door to find the room not serviced. First time, we understood and simply spoke to housekeeping. Second time, spoke to the front desk staff and the GM and he said he would fix and it would never happen again. After that I did not want to come back, but my wife still liked to the location, so we tried again. As we were driving back today, my wife joked about them not having the room clean again. Guess what? Turned out to not be a joke. And the front desk attendant and the general manager both attributed it to the housekeeping staff not getting all the room done. Really? You think? GM admits he lets us down. But not until suggesting we should have told them when we were going to be back so they could have the room cleaned by then (despite we did that the second time and we the same issue). Really, that is how Diamond members need to handle it? Suffice to say, we will not be coming back here again. And we strongly recommend others do not either, if you expect a clean room, without micromanaging the hotel staff....

Room Tip: Go to another Hilton, perhaps the Hampton Inn Suites off Lincoln and I-25.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JDB1958

Most of the guests that stay at our hotel are very happy with the service and quality. It is unfortunate when situations arise that disappoint any guest and we are apologetic that this was the case. Our housekeeping staff begins to work on rooms at 9am up until 5pm, on most weekends. As I suggested and still maintain, having simple communication with the hotel on expectations that our guests require can be handled effectively if we are made aware of what they are. Many rooms are cleaned later in the day and if that is a challenge all we need is to be aware, and we can accommodate any specific request. We understand your sentiment and it is unfortunate that we were unable to provide the expectation. Our hopes are that the compensation, requested and granted, was sufficient in maintaining our promise to our guests.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was here a few days on business. Check-in was the fastest I've ever experienced. I basically put my credit card on the counter and 30 seconds later I got my room key. No muss, no fuss, no paperwork to fill out. Very impressive. Unless you enjoy waiting or chatting with desk staff for 10 minutes while they tap their keyboard 100 times like at some hotels.

The room was average - on the small side with two beds, a desk, and armchair. Everything was clean and the bathroom was fine. I haven't stayed in a Garden Inn for a long time so not sure if they're all like this. There was a Keurig coffeemaker with several coffees and a tea packet along with a microwave and fridge. I appreciated the 2 water bottles in the room as Denver is a dry place and you need to stay hydrated.

My issues were that I worked late and when I got back to the hotel on two nights the "restaurant" (if you can call it that) had closed well before the posted hour of 10 PM. I guess business was slow so they closed up shop early. So if you're hungry you have a few choices - purchase something from the snack shop, get a cab or shuttle, or walk to one of two nearby restaurants.

There's apparently a Mexican place close to the hotel but the desk staff advised me to walk to the Clocktower bar and grill. That was kind of a long walk and it was dark, cold, and windy. You have to cross the highway in a pedestrian bridge and the roads are not lighted - no sidewalks either.

On the next night I didn't feel like walking so I looked for something edible in the shop. I got a frozen dinner and a cup of hummus. That totaled $13 which is kind of pricey for things that cost about $2 each in a grocery store.

Breakfast was $12.95 for a buffet. Most of the items were exactly like a Hampton Inn or other free-breakfast place. The difference is that a "chef" will make eggs or omelets to order. I ordered 2 eggs over medium and they arrived way too firm (so much for "to order"!). There was also prepared scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, and French toast slices which were cold and underdone. I suppose I should have stuck with cereal and granola - hard to mess that up but when you're paying $12.95 plus tip and tax you kind of want a decent meal. Oh, well.

The lobby was comfortable and relatively quiet except for a TV blaring ESPN. There are newspapers and places to relax. The fitness room had 2 treadmills and an elliptical along with a few free weights and an exercise ball that was underinflated. I didn't use the pool or hot tub although other people were in there at times. If you want to walk or run outside, there's a sidewalk that runs along a golf course.

If you want to stay here, better have a food plan in place! Other than the breakfast being expensive and no dinner if you get back late, it's an ok place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for the thorough review on your experience. We are pleased that our hotel provided you with a great experience. The team will take your experience to heart and ensure we improve upon the areas noted as this is always our ultimate goal. I'm certain that your feedback will assist us and we are grateful to you for your support. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was impressed by this hotel's cleanliness and modern furnishings. However, my initial impression didn't last. The hotel was incredibly noisy during the night. We hardly slept at all. We could hear all types of noises through the walls, and the most annoying thing was room doors slamming shut at all times of the night. If you bring ear plugs you may do fine at this hotel...it is very clean and the staff were experienced and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jeff M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Your honest observation of the staff and service is appreciated. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for the noise issues. Weekend stays can create more challenges with noise levels due to the amount of guests that are up later through the evening. We understand that it is uncomfortable being away from home and we will do whatever we can to ensure our guests comfort. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you personally and hopefully resolve this to your satisfaction, if possible. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Good and good value for money. Will stay here again.Reception was very good, chambers are ok and spatious, breakfast was fresh each day, clean hotel. Swimming pool a bit too small though and location very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business