“excellent staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 23 July 2014

breakfast staff exceptional most friendly and efficient omelet chef ever, the hotel is a little hard to find in neighborhood, but is worth it and quiet when you find it. close to interstate 25 and to the train station

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shane D, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Timothy,

I want to thank you for the kind words you had to say about the hotel. Our staff loves to hear when they make positive impressions on guests, and I will certainly pass your comments on to the breakfast staff.

As you mentioned, the hotel is right off of I-25, and inside of the Meridian business park. There are a few turns to make it to the hotel, but if you need assistance in the future, please call the hotel and we will direct you right to us.

Also, like you said, the hotel is just a few minutes walk to the Lincoln Ave stop for the RTD Light Rail system. So you can avoid the hassles of driving through traffic and finding a place to park by taking a casual train right straight into downtown.

Thank you again, for the kind words, and if you can remember the names of any staff, or what day(s) you were at the hotel please feel free to email directly, shane.doss@hilton.com . I would love to be able to personally recognize the staff as well.

With Regards.

Shane

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I would think you would ask me about the things that were not reported not the issue that was handled properly. The room was too warm despite temperature set to on thermostat the temp only dropped 2 degrees in a 5 day stay. The Keurig Coffee maker was disgusting when I looked into the part the water went in. Black / brown build up. Also, even though I had used one the supply was not restocked the next day with more tea. The automated wake up call system called each day 2 minutes before the time set and then again at the time set. The first time no recording played. Why are there 2 phones in the room when the one in each room I have stayed in does not work? Remove it or put instructions on when and how it works. Room service - I placed an order for room service from the menu in the room. I was told it would be 30-40 minute wait. I was okay to wait because I appreciated the convience of the service. After one hour, no order was delivered. At that point it was after room service hours. The next day from in the restaurant I tried to order the same item to be told they no longer sell that item. NO ONE called me the night before to offer me another choice or tell me when I placed the room service order that the particular item was no longer offered. Overall, at this point I would not recommend my company to have employees stay here just for the location. Other team members have stayed at a lower rate at the Hyatt Place. I am willing to pay more if the quality is reliable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Shane D, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear June,

Thank you again for taking the time to communicate your concerns regarding your recent stay with our hotel. As I stated with an email directly to you, we are doing everything on our part to have our management staff look at the maintenance and housekeeping issues you pointed out in your survey comments.

I ask you as well to reach out me directly so we can determine what may have happened regarding your room service order, my contact information can be found in the previous email that I sent over to you on 07/22/14. At that time, I will be glad to discuss any part of your visit to our hotel.

With Regards.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our first time experience with this hotel was nothing short of wonderful. The entire staff is very kind, attentive, and eager to please, the cook was great...we gave him a nice tip. He was so extremely busy but he never complained and his main goal was to please his customers and with a smile in a very gracious and pleasant manner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Thank Jeff D. F

I want to thank you for such a great comment about The Hitlon Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian and especially our staff. It really excites me to see when our staff makes a lasting impression on our guests.

I hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of our indoor pool or hot tub while visiting, or use the Light Rail Train that is just a few minutes walk from the hotel that can take you all the way downtown without the hassle of traffic and parking.

I look forward to seeing on furture visits to the Denver area, and thank you again for the kind words!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were there for a softall tournament and the staff was amazing and so accomodating. The front desk lady, Cindy, is AWESOME! She would always make us cookies. She even made us a giant plate for our team bonding BBQ in the courtyard one day. She also always knew what was going on with our games.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank texasgoodtime1
Shane D, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

WOW! Thank you for the awesome words about the staff at our hotel. I can't wait to let Cindy know about the impact she made on you and members of your team during the tournament.

Hopefully you and your family were able to explore a little of Denver while you were here and take in some of the food and shopping that's only minutes away from the hotel. Also, incase you didn't, next time you visit be sure to visit downtown and everything it has to offer. The Light-Rail system is just a few minutes walk from the hotel and the train can carry you there and back for a minimal fee.

Again, I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and Cindy was able to add to your overall experience during your stay. Please come back and stay with us here soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel was really nice and the staff was very courteous. Every request we made was met quickly and with a smile. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Shirley G,

The staff and I at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian love to see comments like yours from our our past guests. They make us smile and affirm that we are doing right by our guests. We also appreciate the recommendation to those reviewing our hotel and would love to see you again at our hotel on your next visit to Denver! Enjoy your summer, and safe travels!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Clean, quiet room. Great location. Workout facility has 2 treadmills, elliptical and free weights. Pool is small but nice and clean. In room keruig coffee with fridge and microwave make the room quite comfortable. Front desk staff was the worst part of the stay. They weren't very friendly, but nice enough.

I'd stay here again if passing through Denver.

Stayed: July 2014
Shane D, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

i am glad you enjoyed the our facility and what it had to offer here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian. Having the availability of the workout room then the pool and hot tub to relax in afterwards definitely can be a great start or end to day. In addition, you will find a walking trail across from the hotel where you can enjoy during future visits, if you like.

Also, it is good to hear the in room amenities of microwave, mini fridge and Keruig were nice extras during your stay.

I am sorry to hear that while the front desk staff was nice, they didn't give you a WOW experience. If you would like to discuss this more in depth, please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel.

Again, I am glad we could provide you with a clean, quiet room, in a great location during your visit to the Denver area. I hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We spent a week with family here and were pleasantly surprised at how well we were treated by the staff. The rooms were close to each other as we requested, and the front desk staff were genuinely friendly. Cindy and Charity (I hope I got their names right) were just so sweet and offered up some delicious cookies each afternoon that we often came down from our rooms to enjoy. The rooms were clean and the best part was that the each had a mini fridge, Keurig machine and microwave. Great for midnight snack attacks. Lots of restaurants, stores and whatever else you needed within a 10-15 min drive. Near Highlands Ranch, the area is just beautiful. I would definitely recommend staying here, and trying one of Brad's omelets for breakfast in their small, but accommodating breakfast restaurant.

Room Tip: Always away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

I want to say thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay with the Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian! Our staff strives to make each guest's experience enjoyable and I am glad to hear that Cindy and Charity nailed it for you.

The amenities of the mini refrigerator, microwave and the Keurigs in each of the rooms is definitely a plus. As you mentioned, they are terrific for those midnight snack attacks. Our Pavillion Pantry near the front desk also can help you beat those cravings on future visits as well.

The hotel is situated perfectly out of the way of traffic, but at as you said, you can get to those restaurants and even shopping within minutes. We can't wait to see you again, and give you the opportunity to have some of those omelets offered in our own Garden inn Restaurant.

Again, thank you for the great comments, and I can't wait to share your experience with our staff!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area? Share your experiences!