This hotel comes highly rated by other Trip Advisors reviewers, but my experience was not quite as lovely as I would have expected. Admittedly, none of these is a "big" thing, but there were so many "little" ones, I thought it expedient to share. I found: 1) At check-in, someone else's hairs stuck to the soap dish in the shower. 2) The bedside lamp wasn't just not working - the entire on/off mechanism was entirely missing. I left written request (ignored) after my first night of not being able to curl up with my book. On day 2, I made an in-person request at the front desk and got a replacement. Seems like the housekeeper would have noticed. 3) The "business center" is comprised of one PC that was always loaded with pop-ups; on Day 2 someone had locked it down with "Net Kiosk" so that I could access my email but not the attachments. On day 3, an error message on the screen refused to be clicked away; I had to move it out of the way again and again in order to read my email. 4) I ate from the breakfast buffet twice; both occasions left me stressed to the max. The servers were very busy - the place was packed with guests. I was content to help myself to the buffet, but when I did (just like many others were doing), I got the distinct impression from the servers' facial expressions that I had done something wrong. (I don't drink coffee, so it seemed stupid to wait around for them to offer it to me so I could turn it down. ) While I was up at the buffet on Day Two, somebody cleared my table and took away my newspaper. When I returned, someone else was sitting there (as I said, the place was packed!) I could tolerate having to find a new table, but I really, really need my newspaper in the morning. All in all, I am delighted to have been able to check out ; I usually enjoy the HGIs but at this one, it was just one stupid thing after another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn South Denver hotel features the perfect location for business or leisure travel just 15 minutes from downtown Denver. Take the free shuttle to both, the Denver Tech Center or shopping or the Park Meadows Mall. Enjoy the upscale onsite dining at the Garden Grille & Bar and Pavilion Lounge. And catch the light rail from the station, steps from the hotel and be at the game, concert or shopping and downtown dining with none of the stresses of parking or finding your way. Indoor pool with hot tub and fitness center to keep your exercise regimen going. Stay connected with complimentary Wifi and a 24 hour business center. Free shuttle service available to the Denver attractions and events within five miles from hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian Hotel Englewood
- Hilton Garden Inn Englewood
- Englewood Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Englewood