“New management is fantastic.”

Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Since the new management took over a few weeks ago there has been a very noticeable difference. They have been remodeling the rooms and any maintenance issues left unresolved by the previous management have been resolved very quickly. I do recommend this extended stay for anyone in town for work or whatever reason.the new front desk staff and management always have a little breakfast and coffee for you in the morning and they are very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank mtsst
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are so glad that you are enjoying all of the changes and upgrades we are making to our hotel. We are proud of our staff for taking great care of you.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights during a stop in Denver. Reached late in the night but check in was efficient and completed quickly.

The AC works great but you don't need it with the awesome weather around and day time temperature around the 70s.

The main light in the room didn't work and the key that the receptionist gave me initially did not work and he had to make a new one. Pointed out that the light wasn't working but no one came to fix it. The fridge was old and the freezer didn't look nice at all.

But overall a decent place to sleep.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that the main light in your room did not work at the time of your check-in. We have had our maintenance engineer address the issue in your room. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at inv@extendedstay.com. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

If you want to know what poverty smells like, stay at this hotel.
Filthy, run down, smelly, bugs, soiled sheets, no shampoo in bathrooms. It was a 2 Trazadone night. ..........I could go on, but I don't think it is necessary.

Room Tip: It would be impossible.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank W2844JGMichaelM
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you experienced such severe cleanliness and pest issues during your stay. As this hotel’s new manager, I can assure you that I am reviewing cleanliness standards and procedures with my housekeeping staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at inv@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Despite all of the negative reviews I have been here 6 days out of my 12 day stay and have absolutely no complaints. The location is excellent and for a 2 star hotel I must say I feel extremely safe and have no complaints. Val at the front desk is awesome and makes you feel very welcome. Thank you for making my stay feel very safe and comfortable. For anyone staying for long periods of time please do not rely on all of the negative reviews. This place is a great place for travelers staying for long periods of time on a budget. Thank you to Val for everything!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014

In general I would not recommend ESA, but I would recommend this property and also the one at Park Meadows Shopping Mall, although that one will be pricier, if you pay $50 at the Tech Center you'll pay $75 at Cherry Creek, but there is one Month (April) where the other ESA in the area are raising their prices faster than Park Meadows and it is priced comparibly.

I recommend this property because it is kept up better than others, and the staff is far more reliable; I think they get more out of town extended business stays that work in the Tech Center.

I use them to avoid a 200 mile commute; they're clean and comfortable, not the experience I've had at others. Good for business, not a property you'd want to hang around though if on vacation and their rates go up in the Summer months. Typically, I do not like the house keeping at ESA but have had no complaints at this property; I think ESA out sources it and it shows, I don't know why this particular property is better, but it is.

Also, the free wifi is sub-standard and you can pay a few bucks more to get better, since my work is less than a mile away it's not an issue for me, but you can only count on text emails for free.

Room Tip: Check in as early as possible to avoid getting a room previously occupied by a smoker, not that they...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank gshirey
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I'm sure it wouldn't have been so bad had I not been located right next to the main office.

Pros: cheap, kitchen, location
Cons: noisy, dirty silverware, couch smelled like smoke(in a no smoking room), room I booked wasn't available on arrival, bad parking, annoying neighbors, starchy towels

So, I had to listen to either filing cabinets or the dresser drawers get opened and closed over and over again until close to 3 in the morning. The mattress was like sleeping on fabric covered springs. The towels were like sandpaper.
I'm not even sure I would recommend this place to spring breakers, and definitely not to anyone that needs to get up and work.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Redquill
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I was please with this hotel. I always enjoy me some bargain hotels and this one was one of the most recent ones I have stayed at.
It is located in the commercial/business area of south Denver known as the Tech Center. Things are clean, safe, and if anything, a bit sterile in that part of the city.
The hotel is set up like a motel. A small front office detached from the rest of the complex.
The hotel associate was friendly and did her job sufficiently.
There are only two floors to the complex. So you'll either be on the ground floor or top floor. Parking seemed plentiful and free.
The rooms themselves are a decent size and set up nicely. Probably set up best for a single person but two people will be just fine. A small table/nook for eating. A kitchen area with full size fridge and dishwasher. Stove. Utensils and lots of cupboards to put things.
Flat screen TV. Acceptable beds. A few chairs.
I felt safe and secure. The heating element worked well.
Apparently there is a breakfast in the morning but it is of the most simple kind.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank aaroncolorado
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to your stay and your experience are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that service was not rated as high. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact me directly, at inv@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.