Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Keystone, Colorado
“Total Dump”
Reviewed 15 June 2007

I've had great luck booking rooms through Hotwire, but this time was awful.

This hotel was filthy. Huge spots of black mold in the shower, musty smell in the room and the sheets had holes in them. There wasn't a drinking glass of any type. I paid for wireless access and it didn't work. The connection was so poor, pages would rarely refresh.
The place was so awful, after trying to cope with it for an hour, I had to leave. GROSS hotel, don't chance it!

• Liked — Absolutely nothing.
  • Disliked — The black mold in the shower was unbelievable. HUGE areas.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank SunRunner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
palermo,maine
Reviewed 12 June 2006

I stayed at the Homestead Studio Suites for 5 nights in June, 2006. I would rate the place as "OK". It is in a safe area. There were some problems with the room like the key would not work properly on two occasions, but the staff were very helpful in fixing the problem. They also provided extra pillows upon request. The coffee maker was very dirty and I had to clean it before we could use it. The room smelled very strongly of cleaning solution and just the set up of the room (one window in the front) made airing the room out difficult. Also, the window lock had some problems. The faucet fell off the kitchen sink which we fixed ourselves. On the positive side, we were given a late check out for no charge since we had a late flight out. It was also reasonably quiet at this hotel and in a convenient location.

• Stayed June 2006
3 Thank maineisgreat
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2004

The rooms are not as nice as they appear on the internet. Be prepared that the Homestead Suites are set up like motels, so everyone who walks by your door can look into the window which is right next to it. The regular rooms do not have a couch in them. They are very small and I was with my teenage daughter and staying for 5 nights. The coffee maker in this room was filthy, the room smelled like mildew and had a window that didn't open. I complained and was offered a larger room for a fee. I took it!

This room was much better space wise and was on the end of the building so people did not walk by your window as they went to their rooms. We walked down to the front desk and requested extra pillows and a blanket and they took so long, I called them to remind them! They still did not come until we were leaving to go out for the day (it had been about 1 1/2-2 hours since we made the request) and we stopped by the front office to pick up a tourist guide. Suddenly, there they were.

Our room had a stain on the carpet that looked like vomit, I threw a towel over it so I wouldn't step on it. The room smelled like men's cologne and it took 2 days of open windows, candles and incense to get rid of the smell. The bathroom was not very clean, the sink was dirty and the faucet was missing the piece that says H. Also, there was no trash can in the bathroom so everytime we needed to dispose of something from the bathroom we had to go into the kitchen. Not a far walk mind you, but some things you really would like to stay in the bathroom. There was a half gallon of milk frozen in the freezer which struck me as odd since the magnet on the fridge clearly states that fresh ice has been made for your trip. If that were true, wouldn't somebody have thrown out the frozen milk?? We had to request dish washing soap as well. I don't know why they wouldn't just provide it knowing you are going to be there for 5 nights.

I would never stay at another Homestead Suites. There are much better places available for the same money. North of Denver is a Townplace Suites which is nicer, bigger, and has a dishwasher which is super handy. Also, the set up is better and seems a lot safer.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Greenwood Village
Extended Stay America - Denver -...
#11 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness

Property: Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness
Address: 9650 E Geddes Ave, Englewood, CO 80112-3685 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Region: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center South - Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Englewood