“A place to call home”
Review of Holiday Motel

Holiday Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Englewood
Holiday Motel
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Englewood, Colorado, United States
“A place to call home”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I moved in here shortly after the new owners took over and whereas I had heard stories about the place, I was in dire need of a place to stay (abusive situation) and the owner could not have been nicer, He allowed me to check the room out before I paid and I have called the Holiday Motel home ever since. Yes, sometimes we get get less than desirable guests, but these are usually the ones Englewood comes to take away (great job guys) so if you had a problem before, come check them out now, they are constantly redoing rooms and they are coming out super nice! I am proud to tell people I live here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Lisa A

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I'm on Broadway for a business trip and need some place cheap. Check in late and this place was one of the best price place around Broadway. The place wasn't too bad considering they have a kitchen. They offer weekly rates so lot cheaper than the hotels where you have to pay a day rate times 7.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank jcdrum01
Denver
Reviewed 28 November 2009

The "housekeeper" comes in and barely vaccuums the exposed floor then leaves. My body is covered in bed bug bites. The hotel is falling apart and instead of fixing the problems they paint over them. The "housekeeper" has been caught by numerous people going through their things, i am missing d.v.d.'s.. The owner doesn't want to hear complaints, when i complained about the internet being out the owner threatened to raise my rent. The best thing about this hotel is if you are ever in trouble and need the police they are always in the parking lot for some reason or another.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DVD5
dwiz86, Manager at Holiday Motel, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Holiday Motel has been under New Ownership since August of 2012. This review is a misrepresentation of the establishment as of present time.

We have made it our priority to provide clean, quality service to all our guests.
Denver
Reviewed 1 March 2008

The weekly room price is $200 and the nightly price is $40. In reality this place isn't even worth $10 a night. It should be condemned. The linens are ripped, the toilet kept getting plugged up because of a toothbrush someone had flushed. When the repairman came, he used an electric snake and dragged feces onto the carpet in the room proper. Outrageous and constant contruction going on in the room next door. This I should have been warned about when paying for the room or at least given an option. When I complained, the Vietnamese owner pretended he didn't understand the English language. A billboard out front reads "American owned." They absolutely refused me a refund or discount for the inconvenience. I complained everyday for five days. I'm a reporter and had to work in the room. Yet they continued each day with their construction. One morning when I complained, I was verbally abused with unrepeatable expletives, "MF'r this and MF'r that!" Two nights in a row the police were there, arresting crack dealers and other criminal elements that seem to frequent the place. The city of Englewood or Denver should terminate this motel's permits and licenses. It's an obscene example of the worst kind of sleazy establishment Denver has to offer. The owners were absolutely dishonest and deceitful and, I should add, un-American in their lack of professionalism.

• Liked — Watching the drug dealers get hauled away in handcuffs.
  • Disliked — No continental breakfast.
  • Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank koyaanis

mtns
Reviewed 4 December 2007

This is one of the dirtiest hotels/motels I've ever seen. Real bed bugs on all the sheets, even after (if) they clean them. Horrific filth everywhere, the walls are peeling & the furniture is broken at best. This place will be investigated soon. Seems as if alcohol is the main attraction, and possibly much more along those 'lines'.
Please just look before you sign in.

• Disliked — absolute filth and everything is crusty old broken and falling apart...EVERYTHING.
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank hikerguy_7
dwiz86, Manager at Holiday Motel, responded to this review, 15 October 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Best Western Denver Southwest
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Southwest / Littleton
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Lakewood Denver

Been to Holiday Motel? Share your experiences!