“Nice room but lousy air conditioning!”

Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Our king suite (two rooms) was stifling when we checked in. Went to dinner and came back -- air conditioning barely working. I called front desk and asked to change rooms which they couldn't accommodate. The front desk clerk brought up a floor fan which did little to cool either room. Horrible night sleep for all of us. Thought that was the worst of it until we discovered that the air conditioning unit had leaked all over my daughter's suitcase. When I reported all this to the front desk at check-out, I was asked if the clothes were "ruined" -- well soaking wet isn't "ruined" unless you plan to wear them immediately, so I asked for an adjustment to our bill. No deal -- she couldn't do anything until her manager came on duty in two hours. Since we were traveling on, I asked if he could call me on my cellphone to which she agreed. Never heard from him.

• Stayed: July 2010
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2010

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. I am very disappointed by the problems you experienced with the air conditioner in your room. Since receiving your comment we have replaced the A/C unit the room. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We also tried to contact you directly, but have not been successful. Please feel free to contact the hotel and we will be happy to address your concerns. Thank you and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

Reviewed 26 July 2010

I called ahead to ask to check my luggage early before check-in time. When I arrived at 10 am, my room had already been cleaned and I was able to check in immediately! Wonderful suite, with wide screen TV in both bedroom and living area, and DVD players hooked up to both. Desk clerks were not only professional but downright friendly. They took care of my business quickly and with a smile! Location was excellent for my purposes; I could have walked to my training center if I'd wanted, but the back road from the hotel took me right to the New Horizons center a couple of blocks away with little traffic. One tiny complaint: no eggs on the breakfast buffet; I've stayed with Comfort/Quality several times before and I think this may be the first time I couldn't get a hard-boiled egg to go with the cereal or waffles that I generally eat. Otherwise, this was a perfect stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2010

I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2010

Pros: clean, spacious, suite style rooms, Tues-Thur Italian dinner reception, good breakfast selection, speedy check in and out, free wireless, DVD player in room
Cons: the only negative was the in-room coffee pot was a little dirty. Solved by going to the lobby to get coffee.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank emisch

Thank you so much for your comment! We are overjoyed that our amenities and rooms have been received so positively with the extensive remodel we have completed it is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new hotel and the services we offer. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

Pool & hot tub temperatures were great. Room was really clean and nice.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2010

Thank you so much for letting us and furture guests know about your experience at our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so and we look forward to taking care of your future lodging needs in Denver.

Reviewed 1 July 2010

We really liked the way the room was arranged. The small desk, coffe table, sleeper couch and chairs comes in handy with a large crew. This room was set up for extended stays with the addition of microwave oven, bar sink, refridgerator, ironing borad & iron, etc. Toss in a full breakfast in the morning and it has it all. I'll definitely book at Comfort Suites again

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2010

Thank you for commenting! With the extensive remodel we have completed, we are overjoyed that our amenities and rooms have been received so positively. It is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new hotel and the services we offer, Thanks again.

Reviewed 12 June 2010

Very pleased with my stay. Booked hotel based on other positive reviews as well as the low rate I received by booking through Resorts Plus International (I believe they also go by RPI). Clean and accomodating hotel....great location for business travelers!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
comfortsuitesdtc, Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2010

Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again. It is nice to hear that guest's are enjoying our property.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

We selected this hotel because of the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, and were very pleased. In addition to the above, we appreciated the extra space in our room #218, with the seating area, microwave and fridge. Our only suggestion would be to open the pool at 6 am so guests could get in a pool workout before breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasMomTW

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: Denver Tech Center
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hilton Garden Inn Denver South Park Meadows Area

Been to Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!