“Comfortable Rooms”

Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 7 March 2011

The room was comfortable and clean - two very important attributes when I travel. Outside noise was minimal and the breakfast and the happy hour were also very good.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel. We are delighted that you had a positive experience at our property and look forward to seeing you again!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center

Reviewed 1 March 2011

I had a great stay in the spacious rooms. They are always updating things. They were redoing bathrooms downstairs right while I was there.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your comment! We are overjoyed that our amenities and rooms have been received so positively with the extensive remodel we have completed it is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new hotel and the services we offer. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

Stayed at this hotel as a last minute emergency. Very clean and nice staff. Not to sure on location, didn't really go around to see what was near by.

• Stayed: January 2011

Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our award winning hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

We're a family of 5 and always have to choose our hotels based on comfort and value. CS Tech Center was perfect for us while visiting with family.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family

I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.

Reviewed 26 January 2011

I've stayed here a handfull of times over the past year or so. They had a rennovation in the summer of 2009 and are much improved.

The rooms are clean, spacious, and on line with all Comfort Suites. Hotel is quiet. Internet connection has always been good. The breakfast is simple but decent enough. Really nothing to complain about, and this hotel should hold up well for a few more years until it needs more upgrades.

The parking lot is well lit and seemingly safe. The hotel is in a good spot, largely away from other businesses. I have never been concerned with parking lot safety the times I have stayed there.

The only thing I don't like is the price is a bit too high. The past couple of times they have wanted a hundred bucks a night. That is too much. It should be in the $70-80-ish range. The first time I stayed there in the summer of 2009 I paid $72, which was very reasonable. The last time I stayed there, I paid around $85 (with a corporate discount), and the clerk tried to stick me with an extra charge for an in room safe, which I did not ask for. That irked me a bit.. I caught it and told her to take it off the bill. Otherwise, she would have just tacked it on whether I wanted it or not.

The Hyatt Summerfield Suites just down the road (which I stay at several times a year) is a much better deal for a hundred bucks if you can't find some sort of discount at this hotel.

Overall, this is a good hotel..

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
comfortsuitesdtc, General Manager at Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. As you noticed, the hotel recently completed an extensive renovation with one goal in mind -- to provide 4 star service and amenities at 3 star prices. We underwent a complete re-design, and re-furnishing of all guest rooms and public areas throughout the hotel in hopes to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment for both business and leisure travelers. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 14 January 2011

I stayed in this hotel for a business trip to Denver and it was a very good hotel for the value, free breakfast was ample, free parking and free business center services. The room was comfortable and extremely clean, front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay at this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience at our award winning hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value in not only our amenities but our service as well. It is important to us that our business travelers have a comfortable and convenient base to work out of and I am so pleased you were able to take advantage of these accommodations. We will see you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 17 December 2010

We choose the hotel because of the location and ammenities offered at a reasonable price. My husband was a kidney donor for a brother and we spent 20 nights at DTC Comfort Suites. Our stay was our 'home' and we were not disappointed! The staff from manager to housekeeping were excellent. They met and exceeded every request and desire. The suite was spacious, clean and comfortable. I felt secure for the nights on my own with the staff 's concern for me. A great hot breakfast every day and 3 evenings a week with delicious pasta and breadsticks from Maggiano's Restaurant was included in the tasteful lobby area. I enjoyed the great pool and jacuzzi area while my husband was recovering. We were very pleased and look forward to returning for leisure reasons. We would highly recommend DTC-CS .

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, location, and services. As you have noticed, we are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at the Comfort Suites DTC. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Near the Tech Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Tech Center
Hilton Denver Inverness
Hilton Denver Inverness
#3 of 23 in Englewood
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center

Been to Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!