“Affordable/Great location”

Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Englewood
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Very happy with our recent stay. We currently live in Philadelphia but we are from Denver and went home to visit family. Staff was very friendly - rooms were clean and comfortable. Great experience. We found this location on Hotels.com. If you are looking for a great hotel close to the Centennial Airport this is a great option. Very close to shopping in Park Meadows and easy access to I-25

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 December 2012

THE HOTEL IS IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE NO FOOD NO STORE NOTHING JUST THEIR "STORE" DOWNSTAIRS

I must say the room was very nice for what I paid for two nights, very nice homey feel to it, with a room with a door to separate the bedroom and living area!

But the heat in the living area didnt work and I had to use the hater in the bedroom to heat the whole room which made it hard to be in bedroom cause it was soooooo hot!

The beds were big and soft.

TV's out of date!

Bathtub wouldn't drain...

I stayed two nights after waking up the first morning I seen i got bit by something didnt think anything of it until the second morning waking up and getting ready to check out I seen more bit marks....

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

First of all if you have no car don't even think of coming here. The hotel could not be in a worse location. No food, no grocery store, no restaurants, NOTHING HERE. It took an hour for the shuttle driver to pick us up from Signature Flight Support. We arrived at the hotel, and were greeted by a nice lady blowing cigarette smoke in the van as she opened the van doors for us. As it turned out she was also the front desk person, and the manager of the hotel. I received my room key in a timely manner and proceeded to the elevator on the other side of the building. When I opened the door to my room from the dark dingy hallway, the first thing I saw was that te toilet was broken. The tank was off and cracked. I immediately called the front desk and no one answered. So I returned to the front desk and advised them of the situation. They put me in a new room. Of course the tv did not work in this room. But they fixed it. Unfortunately the remote still doesn't work. So I have to not be lazy and get up to change the channel. Whatever. My room looks out over a gravel pit. It is at least a couple of miles to the nearest anything. The other manager, who started this week was also our shuttle driver got lost picking us up from the terminal. I guess Ramada Inn is the pits these days, but this place really takes the cake for bad hotels. I found pubic curlies on the toilet and in the shower, there are stains on the walls, the paint is chipping off, the rooms and hallways smell like an ashtray, I could go on and on. Not recommending anyone stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012
A Wyndham traveler
PORTLAND
Reviewed 1 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Its a bit out of the way... unless your headed to the South Denver Area or flying out of the municipal airport in Englewood. The King size suite is VERY roomy.. It has a hide-a-bed couch, two chairs, a desk with chair, free wifi, cable tv in both rooms (bed room and living room. The bed is a true pillow top and it IS COMFY! Pillows are nice as well. Two refrigerators, kitchen sink, microwave, coffee pot. The price is good.. its just that its 20 miles south of Thornton (bring your GPS!) The free buffet breakfast is decent, made to order omelets, scrambled eggs, sausage, green chili (VERY GOOD green chili) bagels, juices, milk etc.. BUT! Some of it was cold.. don't really care for cold sausage.. The pool is set for 99 people, BUT! IT IS NOT HEATED and it is indoors.. I saw penguins avoiding going in. No hot tub, excercise room is pretty good, customer service up front? Not bad :) .. Theres a library free to use as well, Over all? Would I stay there again? mmmmmmm possibly, but ONLY if I was going to South Denver.