“Worst stay I've ever had at a motel”

Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Lander, Wyoming
“Worst stay I've ever had at a motel”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed three nights, my room was NEVER cleaned despite asking the front desk twice. The coffee pot was broken, the phones didn't work. Even though my room was never cleaned (and I didn't demand a clean room) I was never offered clean towels or shampoo. Then the tub backed up during my shower and gross drain gunk was all over. When I called the front desk the woman said she didn't have anybody available to fix it. Terrible service!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was concerned about staying here as I read a lot of the bad reviews. I only stayed for one night, so my experience may be the exception. The hotel is about a 15 minute drive to the DTC area on light traffic.
To start, there are a couple of abandoned looking vehicles in the parking lot. However, they were parked to the side. It appears that the entryway and conference area were the recently renovated area. There was an associate at the front desk and I was able to check in immediately. My hotel room was dated, but it was clean and had a nice flat panel TV. The first floor area I stayed in, did not smell like smoke and neither did my room.

I did try the pool, and it was disappointingly cold and had a light green murky look to it.

I slept fairly well. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were ok. Even though the hotel is right by the landing tower and landing strip I could not hear the planes.

They have a complimentary breakfast that was pretty good. It had an omelet station and basic breakfast buffet items.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Auburn, Washington
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This hotel is off the beaten path, but it was worth it. The hotel is next to a regional airport, but you would never know. Our first room was very smoky even though all the rooms are nonsmoking. However, they were able to move us to a new room with no problems. We are in a suite. The room is very nice, the staff was very nice and knowledgeable, the beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was great! We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Look on hotelcoupons.com. Try and get a room on the 5th floor (they have a balcony).
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Piedmont
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The hotel needs to be updated and cleaned. when we arrived, the keys didnt work. We had to be let in our room. our room went 2 days with out being cleaned. Hallways had a strong smoke odor even on non smoking level.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Days Inn Englewood Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Denver Tech Center
Homewood Suites Denver Tech Center
Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center

Been to Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites

Property: Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites
Address: 7770 S Peoria St, Centennial Airport, Englewood, CO 80112-4138
Region: United States > Colorado > Englewood
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Englewood
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites 3*
We provide our guests with a free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet an Outdoor seasonal Pool and 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Ramada Hotel & Suites Englewood/Denver South provides exceptional business accommodations with In Room expanded work spaces, ergonomic chairs, desk level electrical outlets. Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day **Please note Pool is currently closed due to renovations** ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel And Suites Englewood/Denver South