I stayed in one room which I found mold and rodent droppings in. I switched to another room and there was no fire alarm in the room (thankfully I didn't burn up!) and there was mold in this room. The next room I went to I actually found a DEAD RODENT which I needed to remove myself because the staff were too rude to help me! On my second day, housekeeping didn't come by, so I called to ask for clean towels and other items that I needed. The housekeeper literally came with a bag full of stuff and dropped it on my floor. She didn't say a word to me! Then the manager of housekeeping yelled at me for putting my dog's water bowl on a hand towel. I asked her if bleach is used when washing the linens and she didn't answer (I HOPE bleach is being used!). She then went on another tirade about my dog, so I ended up telling her to get the heck out of my room. After I had moved to another room, she came around and asked if she could help me (knowing that I had already moved everything myself because the hotel wouldn't acknowledge the rodent droppings/mold/etc.). I took photos of the rodent droppings, the dead rodent and mold in all 5 rooms that I was in!
The front desk staff are extremely rude as well as the General Manager, Erika Hom. They act like they have better things to do with their time than provide great customer service. This is far under par for a Ramada and honestly I would strongly discourage people from staying at this property or any owned by Colorado Hospitality (they have about 12 in and around the Denver area - you can find out by calling the front desk of the hotels and asking who they are owned by). These people own the Days Inn in Englewood, the Western Inn Plus in DTC, several other Ramadas in the area as well as others. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide our guests with a free Deluxe Breakfast Buffet an Outdoor seasonal Pool and 24 Hour Fitness Center. The Ramada Hotel & Suites Englewood/Denver South provides exceptional business accommodations with In Room expanded work spaces, ergonomic chairs, desk level electrical outlets. Our Business Center is available 24 hours a day **Please note Pool is currently closed due to renovations** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Englewood Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hotel And Suites Englewood/Denver South
- Clarion Englewood
- Clarion Hotel Denver South
- Englewood Clarion